Air max 720 2019 Thread

Omg y’all are over reacting.. it’s not even that serious.. they feel like anything else to me.. they don’t even feel high lol

I'm not overreacting at all. When I made it all the way to the bottom, I took one step forward and then suddenly fell to the ground! Worst of all, I couldn't get up, so I got someone to bring my laptop with me as I write this in the hospital.

brb drunk

I'm not overreacting at all. When I made it all the way to the bottom, I took one step forward and then suddenly fell to the ground! Worst of all, I couldn't get up, so I got someone to bring my laptop with me as I write this in the hospital.

brb drunk

Username checks out

149F1728-412A-41D2-BE13-910A16C93F75.jpeg
My pair from GOAT arrived. Man, these give me an extra 4 inches in height lol. I’m already 6’4” lol. They fit true to size and they are very bouncy when you walk around in them. My only concern is if that large air max unit will pop due to how much air is inside. Overall, I love them.

92E59916-ECB0-4A7A-93BE-BAA567D7D67E.jpeg
DA9DB820-6427-4235-966A-32572963EB58.jpeg
Hol up wait a minute.....

Are you saying these can graduate me from king of the manlets status at 5’11 to the 6’ foot club????

If so issa coppp :lol::pimp:

Last edited:
ima have to pass on that purple pair dropping on the first.

Im more looking forward to that teal and blue pair, triple black, and the sunset. Will get 2 out of those 3 black ones are a go just dont know which one i like more between the other 2

Hol up wait a minute.....

Are you saying these can graduate me from king of the manlets status at 5’11 to the 6’ foot club????

If so issa coppp :lol::pimp:

The Air unit is an inch and a half tall on the back, so yeah... You're gonna be at least 6' with them on hahaha

They so sick in person!!! I love the shape of them!! It really does remind me of a new airmax 97 , comfort wise they do feel really comfortable. I’m going to wear these when I go to Disney .. perfect timing

Are the oneness links still working? Anywhere else I can order a size 10.5 for retail

Last edited:
Not sounding like these are blowing anyone away...

Neither did the 270 comfort. What was the last air max shoe that was actually bouncy underfoot? I couldn't even tell you. I'm in on these because of the way they look but I never expected them to be mega comfortable in terms of bouncy cushioning. You're not really even walking on air, you're walking on that stiff plastic centerpice inside the bag.

Oneness shipped, should have them tomorrow if everything goes as planned.

Anybody gettting tracking updates on their Oneness orders? Seems as if mine has a shipping label, but hasn't actually been sent out. Excited to get these things in hand!

I dig them, they’re definitely a different feel as you walk but it took me not even half a day to get used to it. The air bag is so big you really do sink down as you walk. They look great IMO, over all I’d say worth it to cop a pair.

Back
Top Bottom