Air max 720 2019 Thread

759223E2-EC54-4369-B07A-D6F0A5A7D9AF.jpeg

They look too large. Looks like the back isn't even touching the heel.

I noticed that in the pictures, too... doesn't feel like it's floating though. I did go up 1/2 a size for looseness preference, so that could probably explain it.

I'll spare the pics, but just got mine as well. Things are crazy. Definitely fit TTS for me. Did have one little blackish speck on the air unit but nbd. Only complaint would be, I wish they went a little heavier on the iridescent sheen on the air bubble. Cause when those things turn with age, it ain't gonna be pretty.
Definitely will try to grab more colorways in the future.

My biggest concern as well. Def want Aurora Bourealis pair on the 1st but I don’t think that sole is gonna age well at all.....regardless I’m in. And that Volt pair is a PROBLEM.

Random; but these look like a snail. Or is it just me?

i'll most likely grab the navy/aqua pair

might try for the sunset pair too if they come in extended sizes

U better stop :rofl:don’t u go up a full sz in VM? Lol

:lol: NAH, I don't go THAT far. 1/2 a size up is as far as I've gone. If it helps confirm that I'm not crazy, my ACG shoes are true to size and so are my workout shoes.

For those that do own, any credence to the complaints about walking in them feeling weird?

For those that do own, any credence to the complaints about walking in them feeling weird?
Maybe those folks have odd feet but I think there great. More stable, plush feel to something like a vapormax + cushlon setup (that you might find in a VM utility or VM plus)

Super quick adjustment; nothing serious at all, honestly. I was just ****ing around last time-ish. :lol: The bouncy sensation is super nice with a nice ride underfoot, which is what I loved so much about the Air Max 270s.

Back
Top Bottom