Air max 720 2019 Thread

Bespoke Ind am day

705A5974-D40E-493A-88F9-C9B850BD685A.jpeg
507CD6D7-9AF0-4F38-AAD9-C1CAC88D1ECF.jpeg
8DE480F8-9E35-4277-9622-64A9EE52DEA8.jpeg
No bueno. That piece of cardboard or leather looks like a bad after thought. Its the equivalent of one of those cheap Halloween costumes they sell at Pick n' Save.

imagesZ5X6CLZW.jpg

so with all these colors sitting

when do yall think we will see these on disco?
I don't know and neither does anyone else, but as soon as they are discounted, look out. I'm waiting to get a new pair of sunrises in-hand next week after returning my first pair (should arrive back to Nike tomorrow). I had a gift card that covered the full MSRP on those. But I'm holding off on buying more--and I will buy more--until they go on sale. The carbon gray pair is the only other colorway I want so far, but I'm sure plenty more are coming. If the silver bullet pair drops, I'll buy at least two pairs of those at full price without hesitation. Plan to get the carbons as well, but I imagine those will get discounted at some point so I'm waiting.

I just tried, its only for the blue/greens.
Thanks man. What a letdown, I thought I was about to grab them right now, immediately after my post about waiting for them to go on sale somewhere LOL
I was excited there for a minute :smh:

Stopped by the Atmos store in Shinjuku and I finally tried these out... Goodbye Vapormax, hello 720!
IMG_20190326_122435.jpg
I still need to go see these in person. If memory serves me correctly that hologram material was invented for the Star Trek Nemesis movie. Haven’t seen it used much seeing as its been around for a few years now.

Back
Top Bottom