Air max 720 2019 Thread

complexsneakers_1553637471.jpg

:nthat:

Feeling the oBj joints, might mess around and get the soo woo pairs he got on next to the G Wagon.

Have a question for you. Does anyone hate the heel lockdown on the 720. I own the northern lights in a size 11. No matter how tight I tie them, double knot them I still feel like my foot is going to slip out the shoe.
Hopeful the OBJ fixes this problem cause I really do like the shoe minus this 1 big problem.

Have a question for you. Does anyone hate the heel lockdown on the 720. I own the northern lights in a size 11. No matter how tight I tie them, double knot them I still feel like my foot is going to slip out the shoe.
Hopeful the OBJ fixes this problem cause I really do like the shoe minus this 1 big problem.

Nope I don’t. Mine is locked down really good with zero slippage.

That was my issue. It’s getting a little better, but still not the lockdown I would prefer.

Back
Top Bottom