Air max 720 2019 Thread

Joined Sep 28, 2018
Anyone know what happened to the ISPAs? Said Sept 7th was the released but did not see it anywhere

Joined Aug 26, 2019
Haven't had the time to take any proper pics, will try tomorrow. They are definitely not waterproof, the "holes" are mesh and very breathable.
The fit is true to size, and pretty comfortable.

Not sure I can post any pics when I have a new account? I used to be a member here back in ´05 or something, but that account is long gone.

Joined Sep 28, 2018
Haven't had the time to take any proper pics, will try tomorrow. They are definitely not waterproof, the "holes" are mesh and very breathable.
The fit is true to size, and pretty comfortable.

Not sure I can post any pics when I have a new account? I used to be a member here back in ´05 or something, but that account is long gone.
Damn that's disappointing to hear. Biggest reason I wanted to cop is to rock in rainy/snowy szn

Joined Aug 26, 2019
The 720 ISPA release is apparently moved to October. I guess SNS didn't hear about it in time and shipped a few pairs (including mine) before getting the word from Nike.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
Definitely returning my OBJ's once they hit disco. Missed them for the low after not thinking to check smh.

Joined Aug 22, 2013
I don't like the cork insole. Not comfy at all.

I don't think it's a "true" cork insole anyway...just cork glued on top of a generic foam insole.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now