Air max 720 2019 Thread

Anyone know what happened to the ISPAs? Said Sept 7th was the released but did not see it anywhere

Clicked buy like 5 minutes after it went live.

C0A608E7-77CA-4C90-910F-CF98165766E6.png

Haven't had the time to take any proper pics, will try tomorrow. They are definitely not waterproof, the "holes" are mesh and very breathable.
The fit is true to size, and pretty comfortable.

Not sure I can post any pics when I have a new account? I used to be a member here back in ´05 or something, but that account is long gone.

Haven't had the time to take any proper pics, will try tomorrow. They are definitely not waterproof, the "holes" are mesh and very breathable.
The fit is true to size, and pretty comfortable.

Not sure I can post any pics when I have a new account? I used to be a member here back in ´05 or something, but that account is long gone.
Damn that's disappointing to hear. Biggest reason I wanted to cop is to rock in rainy/snowy szn

The 720 ISPA release is apparently moved to October. I guess SNS didn't hear about it in time and shipped a few pairs (including mine) before getting the word from Nike.

Definitely returning my OBJ's once they hit disco. Missed them for the low after not thinking to check smh.

I don't like the cork insole. Not comfy at all.

I don't think it's a "true" cork insole anyway...just cork glued on top of a generic foam insole.

Back
Top Bottom