Air Max 90 Holiday 09

The Nike Air Max 90 is still going strong almost 20 years after its original release and based on this sneak peek at the holiday '09 collection, it'snot likely to be going away anytime in the foreseeable future. Six new colorways will be available this winter with a nice variety of colorways and styleenhancements. The two pairs pictured at the top use similar color blocking, using a light grey/white/black base with royal blue accents on one and red accentson the other. What makes these stand out from other Air Max 90 releases is a solid patterned midsole that adds a new element of texture to the design. Joiningthose will be a super-fresh Air Max 90 Current with a solid black base and infrared highlights. That covers the men's styles, but unfortunately for theladies, the only new women's colorway pictured here is a black leather pair with some nice pale green accents. The bottom two Air Max 90's shown hereare GS models for the kids. One pair features a striking grey/black/volt color scheme while the other adds shades of blue, red and volt to a black leather baseand white midsole. If you are liking what you see here, you'll have to be patient, because all six are scheduled for release in either November orDecember. In the meantime, enjoy a better look at these upcoming Air Max 90 models after the jump. Much thanks to R-Squared for the photos. via: Sneakernews

These look nice. Remind me of those neon AM Lights. If the toebox is the same material as the light these will be copped.
The rest
sick.gif

not a fan of any of em. the black/infrared pair with the freesole has some potential with some tweaks.

currents look dope, same with the 90 in the bottom left corner. pass on the rest.

Im only feeling the Neon pair, but looks like leather toe box so pass.

Why did the put a free sole on 90s, why not just make it a current? and ostrich leather
sick.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Im only feeling the Neon pair, but looks like leather toe box so pass.

Why did the put a free sole on 90s, why not just make it a current? and ostrich leather
sick.gif
the neons look like they may have the same toebox as the neon JD lights.....if so.....copped x2! if not....mayyyyybe cop on sale lol.....i'm asucker for grey/neon colorways.
embarassed.gif

Damn
mad.gif
It figures the only pair I like is them neons, and they'regoing to be a GS release
mad.gif

They're alright but get ready for the heel area cracking - Nike is still painting midsoles FTL...

Top two look alright.

Not a fan of the single-color midsole, but it's better than having it be all white like on prior releases.

I might pick 'em up on sale.

I keep saying that more and more about Nike nowadays...

Originally Posted by tak

Damn
mad.gif
It figures the only pair I like is them neons, and they're going to be a GS release
mad.gif
Damn reading is fundamental....
smh.gif
@ myself for not noticing it saidthose were GS only!
mad.gif

damn nike...once again...you really:
p1_owens2.jpg

looks like they are trying too much and in the same time not trying at all...

neon pair look nice.

is it just me or they look like they all have long slim looking toe boxes?!?

what is going on with the midsoles on the top two? that looks terrible. the one pair has a partial free sole but they are not currents (toe box is that ofnormal am90), the one next to it has some hideous tan/green looking color on it, and the last two, since many didn't read the paragraph, are GS only. blah.nothing worth committing to memory. back to searching for old stuff on ebay...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

Damn
mad.gif
It figures the only pair I like is them neons, and they're going to be a GS release
mad.gif
smh.gif
@ myself for not noticing it said those were GS only!
mad.gif

p1_owens2.jpg

Def overlooked that. O well. A pass on all then

Originally Posted by tak

Damn
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

p1_owens2.jpg
lol...I missed that too. At least I can get my son a pair
grin.gif

Actually quite liking the top 2......need to see them in the flesh though......midsole could kill it

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by tak

Damn
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

p1_owens2.jpg
lol...I missed that too. At least I can get my son a pair
grin.gif
true that...lil' dub could def. rock those while u rocking ur neon "green" 95's
pimp.gif

bottomright pair reminds me of these huarache lights:
huarache-lgt-blk-blue1.jpg

bottom left is jdsports-esque..

the others:
nash-steve-cp-070109.jpg

as with others the GS grey joints are the only ones I am a fan of. but oh well. I'm good. thanks for posting though

All those coppin the bottom 2 better have small feet, seeing as they're grade school sizes...

Back
Top Bottom