Air Max 90 Laser Blue Cracking/Chipping?

Thanks for all the help guys if i end up sending them back ill let ya know how it goes.

Thanks for all the help guys if i end up sending them back ill let ya know how it goes.

Yeah mine started crackin after the second wear. Its pretty freakinDisgraceful and should be totally unacceptable to have this happen toa shoe they want $92 for. Thats why I won't ever buy another AM90again and am very careful with buying any Nike retro shoe nowadays.

Yeah mine started crackin after the second wear. Its pretty freakinDisgraceful and should be totally unacceptable to have this happen toa shoe they want $92 for. Thats why I won't ever buy another AM90again and am very careful with buying any Nike retro shoe nowadays.

im so glad someone has made a thread for this issue. My laser blues are all chipped and cracked that they look nasty and my infra red 90s are starting to crack also ! thats why i like air max 95s better because they are way more durable.

im so glad someone has made a thread for this issue. My laser blues are all chipped and cracked that they look nasty and my infra red 90s are starting to crack also ! thats why i like air max 95s better because they are way more durable.

^ i have no prob with 95s either. Only the few pairs that have painted midsoles. Too bad though, 'cause i think 90s are more comfy

^ i have no prob with 95s either. Only the few pairs that have painted midsoles. Too bad though, 'cause i think 90s are more comfy

i had laser blue's do this to me as well after one wear.. i stopped buying am's because of this.

i had laser blue's do this to me as well after one wear.. i stopped buying am's because of this.

My laser blues also had this problem on the first or maybe second wear. But my infrareds with over 10 wears has no cracks at all. hmmm

My laser blues also had this problem on the first or maybe second wear. But my infrareds with over 10 wears has no cracks at all. hmmm

Back
Top Bottom