Air Max 95/97, NSW news - Finishline

from what I understand Footlocker INC had a contract with Nike and still does for some things in which only they can sell (retail chains), and that some of those contracts are coming to a close

that's good news to me.  i work there and would love to have a wider selection to use my discount on.  i'm sick of having to track shoes down at other stores and then having to pay retail. 

Originally Posted by Aldo Raine

not to be a downer but ehhhh finishline sucks
laugh.gif
Not to be a downer but finishline has so many more shoes than any other shoe store in stores on average, and their employees actually know the tech of shoes, so you're well...... dumb

And before the hypebeasts chime in, i'm not talkin hype beast shoes, i'm talking about a wide selection, Tech Running, Air Max (not just pointless classics) Tons of basketball, not only NIKE.....

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Thats good for FNL.

Last time I seen 95s and 97s in FNL was only back in 06.

if its not for the player price who cares
pimp.gif

JONAH ... I have a lady friend that can give me that Practice Team Price at FNL  
grin.gif

Ha ... thats if she still aint mad at me.

But NOTHING beats that OG PLAYER PRICE.

i stop copping from there since they stopped doing reserves on jordans... ill cop from there only as a last resort if a shoe is sold out everywhere else

I guess none of you buy 2009's?  Because I'd buy 2009's before poor quality 95's.

And up until around two years ago, you had to go to Finishline and not Footlocker for the good Jordan releases.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Thats good for FNL.

Last time I seen 95s and 97s in FNL was only back in 06.

if its not for the player price who cares
pimp.gif

JONAH ... I have a lady friend that can give me that Practice Team Price at FNL  
grin.gif

Ha ... thats if she still aint mad at me.

But NOTHING beats that OG PLAYER PRICE.
what is this practice team price?  never heard of it.

Guys check out the new version of the site that is launching soon.

beta.finishline.com

uses real pictures of the shoe from all angles, and is easy to navigate

Back
Top Bottom