Air Max 95 "Hot Red"

2009 marks yet another return from the iconic Air Max 95 model. Having already seen a wealth of original and new colorways thus far, this upcoming releasebodes well for the Air Max connoisseur and casual fan alike. Quite reminiscent to the previously released Comet Red joints, the new Hot Red version features adarker shade than its predecessor but keeps the nostalgic factor in tact.
via HB

COPPED!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was about to make a thread about this one, supposed may release, only at footlocker

Another added to my list. Are these gonna be a stateside release, or are we gonna have to suffer on these like most nice CW's?

^looks nice, but if that is indeed patent on the light grey strip, easy pass.

dag after further review it does look like bottom stripe/toe is patent. dag. i gotta see these in person to decide. it may not be that big of a deal

i remember seeing those in a pic of samples on NT a few months ago. infrared version of the comets, basically. i would much rather they just drop the cometsagain. these are a pass for me. i haven't liked "infrared" since that dayglo trend was happening in the late 80s/early 90s.

Back
Top Bottom