Air Max 95 "Hot Red"

With small air bubbles on every air max shoe I won't be copping any until Nike brings back the big air bubbles.

Originally Posted by Finn

With small air bubbles on every air max shoe I won't be copping any until Nike brings back the big air bubbles.
I guess you'll never buy another pair of Air Maxes then. Nike will never produce them with that big of bubbles.

i'm sure i'm in the minority here. there sure is a lot of hate for a white midsole on the 95s.

i like em a lot. if i can pick em up for under retail, they'll definitely be a part of my rotation.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Finn

I guess you'll never buy another pair of Air Maxes then. Nike will never produce them with that big of bubbles.

nice, but i dont like air max 95. i tried them on once and ehh didnt look that great

Ima have to see how they look with patent leather in person.

I'd still cop with employee discount though. I'm not paying retail on those.

grin.gif

pass

what happened to Comets? weren't samples posted
nerd.gif

Dope....minus the patent.

I won't go as far to say patent should never be used on runners, because there are examples where it works. But the whole toe cap? No thanks.

People will be dropping bucks for these in the coming years. Seems like that kinda colorway but like others have said, need to see it in person to confirm butfrom those pics they look really dope.

Back
Top Bottom