Air Max 95 Neon pack...Spring '10

more interested in copper foams....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

main reason i sold all my neons was cause i couldnt find any gear to match. I'll have to cop these again i'm likin all the matching fits especially the rib cage tee. Good info thanks
really? It's easy to match these up, just wear grey, white, or black, or some green around the color

these come out every year now and they still sell out and people still pay over retail to get them after the fact. nike knows what they are doing.

and by the way, OP, pack means different items that release at the same time with a similar theme but are sold separately. package means items that arepackaged and sold together for one retail price.

these dropped like 3 times already. why is nike bring these back out? doesnt matter, cause imma cop them anyway.................

Originally Posted by superfly

these dropped like 3 times already. why is nike bring these back out? doesnt matter, cause imma cop them anyway.................

...because they always sell out and that means easy money for Nike. plus they are a classic model/colorway that deserve to be available every year.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by superfly

...because they always sell out and that means easy money for Nike. plus they are a classic model/colorway that deserve to be available every year.

not to mention these have yet to drop in a main chain store recently......it has always been like urban accounts or mom and pop shops....i dont even think the2009 release hit the united states did it? im happy with a normal release finally.....traded my 08 pair for the cdp 11's so i would gladly get a new pair

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

the shoes is all i need...
same here.
i am not feeling the gear at all...
sick.gif

maybe if seen in person my likes might change

**crosses fingers that these, along with copper foams will somehow be very limited**

Rats! I was hoping for another hoh release to cash in. By the looks of this sheet and you mentioning Coppers, no way they'll be HOH Only.

I need to see better pics of the jacket- at first glance I thought it was a Nike x The North Face collab.
I still have my '03 neons that have only seen about 3 wears since they dropped; I'll keep em on ice until the gear drops...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

hope quality is better and bigger bubble

highly doubt

Odds are it will be 99percent the same as what dropped abroad this year.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

main reason i sold all my neons was cause i couldnt find any gear to match. I'll have to cop these again i'm likin all the matching fits especially the rib cage tee. Good info thanks

If you need to do that, then you dress funny.
...jeans and a t shirt, dont overthink it.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom