Air Max 95 Neon pack...Spring '10

again,
pimp.gif
regardless

That jacket is serious. I'm more hyped about that jacket than the shoes. I was never big on AM95's, but if they're easily attainable, maybei'll be able to try them on and make a judgment.

def gonna get some of the gear but idk about 95s because im getting reggies uptempos. trying to chill on kix

^Says the guy with a Jumpman Tat on his hand!
lol jk fam.

I dont mind it being a Retro-ed every other years, i still didnt get a chance the last 2 releases and i know for sure i aint the only one that missed em.

AM95s were with the human body as inspiration.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/nike-air-max/nike-air-max-95/

The Nike Air Max 95 (or called by many the 95's) were designed by Sergio Lozano, which he was inspired by the human body. The midsole represents the spine,the graduated panels are the muscle fibers, the lace loops and straps are the ribs and the mesh by the lace loops is the skin. The Nike Air Max 95 only had theNike swoosh in two locations, one at the heel of the 95 and the other on the back.

are people complaining neon 95's are being released (seemingly) every year? really? I wish they would relese like white/white air force 1's. Everyyear, an huge prouction numbers. Nike could be dropping the trash colors they were putting out from 03 until this year. All I hope is they make them in my size(neon AM95's havent been made in a 15 since the HOA release), that I can get a pair, and maybe the shirt, jacket or both.

Originally Posted by AntC

Man, it seems like this shoe is being retro-ed every year now.

It takes the history away from HOA. Pretty soon everyone will have the classic colorways and it will be easy to get Hoa Infrareds for less than 100..

Oh yessss automatic cop on both copper foams and AM95's...And that first jacket also, it kinda' reminds me of The North Face steeptechs.

Hoping for a better gray and neon contrast... need the neon to stick out more if anyone knows what i mean

Back
Top Bottom