Air Max 97 Gold Medal to be re released in August 2010

I am like a few others...I love my silvers...the gold not so much.  If I have some extra dough and see if on disco I would cop but I am not going out of my way for them.

Yea see em last week....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Saw these in the store today and I gotta admit, they look really good. Something about the pics just made the gold mesh look off on the side panel and up top, but in person they're on point. Dammit, now I want a pair.

I actually tried them on and the main point that turned me off was because of the side panel mesh being a darker gold than the upper mesh, not matching at all. But then again I'm a picky person. However at a price point of $145.00 details like those should be done correctly.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Saw these in the store today and I gotta admit, they look really good. Something about the pics just made the gold mesh look off on the side panel and up top, but in person they're on point. Dammit, now I want a pair.

I actually tried them on and the main point that turned me off was because of the side panel mesh being a darker gold than the upper mesh, not matching at all. But then again I'm a picky person. However at a price point of $145.00 details like those should be done correctly.
I saw them in person today. they looked god awful

i think that infareds stole all of the hype away from these 97s since they dropped kinda close. im happy that i can be able to cop these easy

I saw them up close yesterday and they look terrible. The color of the mesh not matching the rest of the shoe is not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom