Air Max Alpha 2011

Joined Aug 31, 2005

Anybody have any info on these or impressions of the shoe? I love the classic 90's influenced look. I saw the white/black/volt colorway at Finishline on Saturday, but didn't have time to try them on. Can't find them for sale anywhere online.  Trying to wait till I can get a discount on the shoe, but I have a feeling I will end up copping multiple colorways. 

go rilla

Banned
Joined Apr 2, 2011
Originally Posted by XIVpositive

get a life
he tells you to try again and you tell him to get a life 
. if you used the preview function you would have realized that the pic you were trying to post didn't exist

Joined Aug 31, 2005
actually, it showed up just fine in the preview.  "Get a life" is more in reference to the fact that he replied within a minute of my post and he didn't have anything constructive to add to the thread. Like I said at the top, I think these shoes are really nice and seem to be going unnoticed. I would like to hear what other people have to say about the shoes, not whether or not I copied the link to a photo correctly.

Joined Sep 8, 2003
I'm with you on this shoe.  I've never seen it before, but I definitely like them. 

As for the flack you are taking, sorry buddy.  I've dealt with the same crap on here forever.  Just seems like if your post count isn't 500+ anything we say gets bashed.

Joined Mar 20, 2001
I think these look interesting and I'm real close to pulling the trigger. The only real deterrent is the price tag. Hate to spend that much on a sneaker that's so new there aren't many reviews/opinions on it. 

Joined Mar 4, 2007
Originally Posted by jthagreat

never seen/ heard of these.

I like them. what they chargin?
$140, that volt colorway is nice, but the other blue is dope

seen them in a person a few days ago.

Joined Jan 31, 2009
do we know if there's forefoot cuhioning? if they had forefoot zoom, for ex, i'd be all over them. i love the combo of max air in heel and zoom in forefoot.

Joined Aug 11, 2000
XIVpositive said:
actually, it showed up just fine in the preview.  "Get a life" is more in reference to the fact that he replied within a minute of my post and he didn't have anything constructive to add to the thread. Like I said at the top, I think these shoes are really nice and seem to be going unnoticed. I would like to hear what other people have to say about the shoes, not whether or not I copied the link to a photo correctly.[/quote
I couldn't comment on whether or not I liked the shoe....because there was no picture. Don't put the cart before the horse.

Joined Dec 28, 2004
Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by jthagreat

never seen/ heard of these.

I like them. what they chargin?
$140, that volt colorway is nice, but the other blue is dope

seen them in a person a few days ago.
SHEEESH! 140 aint coming out my pockets anymore. Hopefully these fly under the radar 
 cause im sure if a few others come in to cosign, they'll blow up llike a few others have...(prolly shouldnt have up'd this)

Joined Aug 31, 2005
They're only $129.99 at Finishline. They have the volt colorway and a grey/black/white one. Tried the volts on today. Was gonna buy em with my $20 reward certificate, but the left shoe had a bad glue spot on the toe. It was the only size 10 they had, so I had to pass. Will definitely be getting a pair next time I go to another Finishline. They felt real good. Heel air unit was super thick. Don't know what the forefoot had in it, but it felt comfy.

Joined Sep 6, 2000
I've held the sample black/anthracite/solar red colorway in my hands, and it's SUPER nice. I'll grab them when they come out if they're as comfortable as they look. I think they're a super-sharp shoe.

Peace,
J

Joined Nov 7, 2002
I copped these in a 10 from Extra Butter...I love em, but they run a little narrow so I think I need to bump up to a 10.5.  
Anyone want to buy these in a 10 
?  

Top Bottom