Air Max Alpha 2011

Anybody have any info on these or impressions of the shoe? I love the classic 90's influenced look. I saw the white/black/volt colorway at Finishline on Saturday, but didn't have time to try them on. Can't find them for sale anywhere online.  Trying to wait till I can get a discount on the shoe, but I have a feeling I will end up copping multiple colorways. 

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

get a life
he tells you to try again and you tell him to get a life 
roll.gif
. if you used the preview function you would have realized that the pic you were trying to post didn't exist

actually, it showed up just fine in the preview.  "Get a life" is more in reference to the fact that he replied within a minute of my post and he didn't have anything constructive to add to the thread. Like I said at the top, I think these shoes are really nice and seem to be going unnoticed. I would like to hear what other people have to say about the shoes, not whether or not I copied the link to a photo correctly.

I'm with you on this shoe.  I've never seen it before, but I definitely like them. 

As for the flack you are taking, sorry buddy.  I've dealt with the same crap on here forever.  Just seems like if your post count isn't 500+ anything we say gets bashed.

I think these look interesting and I'm real close to pulling the trigger. The only real deterrent is the price tag. Hate to spend that much on a sneaker that's so new there aren't many reviews/opinions on it. 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

never seen/ heard of these.

I like them. what they chargin?
$140, that volt colorway is nice, but the other blue is dope
pimp.gif

seen them in a person a few days ago.

do we know if there's forefoot cuhioning? if they had forefoot zoom, for ex, i'd be all over them. i love the combo of max air in heel and zoom in forefoot.

XIVpositive said:
actually, it showed up just fine in the preview.  "Get a life" is more in reference to the fact that he replied within a minute of my post and he didn't have anything constructive to add to the thread. Like I said at the top, I think these shoes are really nice and seem to be going unnoticed. I would like to hear what other people have to say about the shoes, not whether or not I copied the link to a photo correctly.[/quote
I couldn't comment on whether or not I liked the shoe....because there was no picture. Don't put the cart before the horse.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by jthagreat

never seen/ heard of these.

I like them. what they chargin?
$140, that volt colorway is nice, but the other blue is dope
pimp.gif

seen them in a person a few days ago.

SHEEESH! 140 aint coming out my pockets anymore. Hopefully these fly under the radar 
nerd.gif
 cause im sure if a few others come in to cosign, they'll blow up llike a few others have...(prolly shouldnt have up'd this)

They're only $129.99 at Finishline. They have the volt colorway and a grey/black/white one. Tried the volts on today. Was gonna buy em with my $20 reward certificate, but the left shoe had a bad glue spot on the toe. It was the only size 10 they had, so I had to pass. Will definitely be getting a pair next time I go to another Finishline. They felt real good. Heel air unit was super thick. Don't know what the forefoot had in it, but it felt comfy.

I've held the sample black/anthracite/solar red colorway in my hands, and it's SUPER nice. I'll grab them when they come out if they're as comfortable as they look. I think they're a super-sharp shoe.

Peace,
J

I copped these in a 10 from Extra Butter...I love em, but they run a little narrow so I think I need to bump up to a 10.5.  
Anyone want to buy these in a 10 
frown.gif
?  

Back
Top Bottom