Air Max "Engineered Mesh" Pack for 2013...

Have we actually talked about this yet. A pic of the AM95 just popped up today. Pics are all tagged for site reference but I had to dig around to find all of them. Does this mean we'll also see the OG version of each shoe? I wouldn't mind another pair or 2 of neon 95's but everything seems to be a variation of it right now. (Hyperfuse version, now this mesh version, the flywire 360 version coming out next year...)

Nike is a business, they also innovate, why not take the new innovations and make money off it. The EM is suppose to be lighter materials making it an overall lighter shoe. Diggin the hyperfuse, the samples posted above is ehh, we'll just have to wait and see.

It looks like the 1 is bringing in some Torch tech on the tongue and quarter. It looks a little weird with the white swoosh, but these are most likely early samples. I'd like to see them in person.

The lack of the grey gradations on the AM95 in this new material style is the deal breaker.

Nice try though, might grab the AM95s or 97s if they hit outlets with outlet pricing (in time)

The engineered mesh does look a bit weird to me, but I'd really like to try those 95s on. They look like they could be a bit more comfortable than the regular version, for some reason.

Really not feeling this 'engineered mesh' nonsense

Like 'vintage' just another way for us to buy essentially the same product over and over

These are one of those "see in person" kind of things.
The 95 shape, though, has been a killer for me.
I guess we'll see 2013.

Back
Top Bottom