Air Max "Engineered Mesh" Pack for 2013...

^ No way those things sold out.  

They're just probably about to go live and it hasn't been updated in their system yet.  Over the years, I've seen that happen with sites like Eastbay, NDC, etc.  

I asked eBay about the am 90 em that are on the site and they told me there up there by mistake , that they come out in jan

Got my 90's today, tried em on, the fit is better than the 2010, haven't tried on my og's so I cant compare those yet. The material is super cloth like, I was hoping it would be more like the kobe 8's, but these will definetly eat dirt like the currents will, especially with the exposed tip. Aside from the wrong color swoosh/ lace plastic and lack of grey, the air bubble is also black....I personally like the look and they are very comfertable.

Footlocker will not allow coupons for these :frown: looks like I won't be getting them from footlocker

got mine AM 90 EM from a local store last weekend and wore them 2x. Mesh didn't get that dirty, but they are def. comfy. The upper on these feel similar to the lunarglides....will be getting a second pair tomorrow when they release online

someone post a picture of the infrared 90s on feet... please.

and size up or TTS? for the EM 90

just copped a pair since i couldnt get the hyperfuse. hopefully these look good on feet, toe box was lookin ehh from the pics

Going on the hunt today to find the AM 90s in the store. Hopefully they let me use my birthday coupon.

9.5? Seriously don't think so. I was first to get online and never saw them. What's the deal? And how is the fit?

Last edited:
picked am 1 EM from my local FTA, came out to $88 + tax with military disc.

They look nice in person, but definitely not as comfortable as other am 1 that have released

Nike.com never got 9.5 sizes, just sent direct message and got this back.

Direct from @nikestore:
Regrettably a size 9.5 wasn't available today. No word on whether that size will be in stock in the near future.

just ordered the AM 90 EM off FNL. You can use the one of their $20 off $100 coupons (just look online) plus you get free shipping. Mine came out to $109 after tax.

just copped 90s from fnl wasn't feelin them at first but i think they would look dope with infrared laces...if not ill just return

Back
Top Bottom