**Air Max Inspired Court Forces**

The 90s are a def cop. The am1s are nice but I would rather just have the real thing, they are too close to the original.

First two are str8 piff!!!!
I'm not a court force hater like sooo many others. But I can't blame the masses. No one hated court forces when the Stussys dropped. Another example ofwhat happens when a good retro gets bastardized by too many wack colorways.

Stabs come to mind too...

like everybody else said, the first two are nice,

but i would never wear them

DISTRICT will be getting those infrared colorways in. I don't know about the other colorways though, the infrareds were the only ones that caught my eye.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

DISTRICT will be getting those infrared colorways in. I don't know about the other colorways though, the infrareds were the only ones that caught my eye.

do you have a release date? do you guys ship?

chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

hm...

quote:

do you have a release date? do you guys ship? -
-----------------------------------------------------------------

April for the infrareds and the AM1 court forces

June for the Neon AM95 and AM97 court forces.

they'll update their website the day they get them in, you could probably sign up for their mailing list and you'll be notified. I'm surethey'll take a phone order.

Originally Posted by Will0827

I wonder what the Neon 95/CF is gonna look like.

If no pictures surface in the next week or two, I'll see if I can get a picture fromthe catalog.

I just don't get it.

I'd rather just have the damn original shoe.

laugh.gif

PLEASE come with some new innovative stuff. There's too many ideas in that Kitchen to have to rely on hybrids and "inspired-by" shoes.There's HOA AF1's and now Court Forces releasing....enh.....

Back
Top Bottom