Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

LuckyLuchiano wrote:
HAM CITY wrote:
JayzOnMyToes wrote:
walking they are so comfortable but working out i have no idea... 

Yea I've been using mine for work, just standing/walking around they're really great haha. cant say about actually moving in them though.
how do they fit? I got a wide foot I rock 12 in sneaks, but I want to max comfort

They're huge on me. 
I'm usually a 10/10.5 with a 10 being the smallest I'll go. I got em off Eastbay and just went with the 10.

I need a 9.5, could probably fit into a 9. 

elbh9z.jpg

need emeralds.

Im wondering if these will hit outlets.

Anybody know the volume these are being produced?

elbh9z.jpg

need emeralds.

Im wondering if these will hit outlets.

Anybody know the volume these are being produced?

Need these in a 14 (emeralds aka fresh waters). Can anyone help me? No luck finding a pair so far...

Need these in a 14 (emeralds aka fresh waters). Can anyone help me? No luck finding a pair so far...

Finally tracked down a 14, they should be here next week. I'm guessing they are kind of limited as I haven't seen them on too many sites and an Eastbay rep says they won't be getting them.

Finally tracked down a 14, they should be here next week. I'm guessing they are kind of limited as I haven't seen them on too many sites and an Eastbay rep says they won't be getting them.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Hmm, not sure when you were told that, but we will be releasing them later tonight at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET.  You can find them on our site with a countdown timer for the launch tonight:

http://bit.ly/pROKJv

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Hmm, not sure when you were told that, but we will be releasing them later tonight at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET.  You can find them on our site with a countdown timer for the launch tonight:

http://bit.ly/pROKJv

EastbayRep - Ray

Tiiiiiiiiight.
30t6p3b.gif

Guess she didn't know what she was talking about. Oh well... Maybe I'll pick up a second pair at some point.

Tiiiiiiiiight.
30t6p3b.gif

Guess she didn't know what she was talking about. Oh well... Maybe I'll pick up a second pair at some point.

Back
Top Bottom