Air Max Jr. (Griffey) ~ 2011

man, i saw these in person and i was disappointed.......... pics make them look two notches better. the color of the sole and on the upper are too far apart for me.

man, i saw these in person and i was disappointed.......... pics make them look two notches better. the color of the sole and on the upper are too far apart for me.

Crazy(interesting) I feel like this colorway is Sneaker of the Year.

This 360 air bubble is like...walking without walking -__-

Crazy(interesting) I feel like this colorway is Sneaker of the Year.

This 360 air bubble is like...walking without walking -__-

Got my pair o Blk/Freshwater Jr's amazing on the feet and super duper comfy...they actually look better than the blk/emerald Griffey 1's imo!

Got my pair o Blk/Freshwater Jr's amazing on the feet and super duper comfy...they actually look better than the blk/emerald Griffey 1's imo!

Finally arrived.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I think white laces look much better on these...

One more.

These are...cool... But I feel they released the best two colorways possible already for this model. Gotta come harder in '11 if they want basically $200 more from me.-

These are...cool... But I feel they released the best two colorways possible already for this model. Gotta come harder in '11 if they want basically $200 more from me.-

Brolic.. nice lace swap my man....

Best two colors are Red Holiday joints and Im a fan of the AM Volt /Grey colorway...

But those Orange joints are ohhhh sooo nice....

Brolic.. nice lace swap my man....

Best two colors are Red Holiday joints and Im a fan of the AM Volt /Grey colorway...

But those Orange joints are ohhhh sooo nice....

i'm going to have to see these in person and try them on and look in a mirror and all that.

Back
Top Bottom