AIR MAX LIGHT - JD EXCLUSIVE (PICTURES)

Joined Dec 2, 2008
I seen these on the website a few weeks back, but havnt seen any talk of them on here so i thought i would all share with you lot who havnt seen them!!
I think they are
but way too close to the Laser blues which i already own, the colourway on thewebsite is listed as White/Obsidian/Blue/Grey!
whats all your views apart from stating the ovbious and sayin "DAMN YOU JD ETC" LOL!

Joined Jan 12, 2007
this is the re-retro of the OG cw that dropped back in 06......definitely getting my hands on these!

Joined Jun 10, 2008
^ Just been checking the pictures in detail, and it looks like they're slightly different to the 06 version - No blue at front and back of the sole andNike Air on heel of shoe is in black instead of blue.
Minor differences i know, but i think i prefer the 06 retro. Still gonna look to cop these though.

Joined Jan 12, 2007
Originally Posted by UKBased

^ Just been checking the pictures in detail, and it looks like they're slightly different to the 06 version - No blue at front and back of the sole and Nike Air on heel of shoe is in black instead of blue.
Minor differences i know, but i think i prefer the 06 retro. Still gonna look to cop these though.

damn i'm gonna cop these too but keep
for the '06....thanks forthe clarification. the blue at the front is what sets them off.....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now