Air Max Plus?

top five of mine...
nike-air-max-plus.jpg

btw...info on your avy. not familiar with those pros.

I think the Air Max Plus has been retired.

The last round of retros had terrible quality, weak colorways, and weak sales. Then there was that special 10th Anniversary Air Max Plus that on shelvesforever. I don't think we'll see them again.
frown.gif

I think that one above is supposed to be a 2010 release. I think part of why they flop is cause they won't just release the shoe the way it was in thefirst place, they keep mixing it with a different midsole, air bubble, etc...

If you're asking about the Hyper Blue Air Max Plus in the picture posted above, that's the original release from 1999.

Nike made a retro in 2003 that had small differences (blue plastic cap instead of clear) and the medial side of the midsole was colored differently. The other"retros" were the Air max Plus/360 hybrid and the 2009 Air Max Plus Tenth Anniversary shoe.

Check out footlocker.eu.

These things are far from retired. We get on average 3-4 colourways per quarter in the EU.

If you need any further info drop us a PM, the price on these things now is ridiculous though, £119.99 a go now. smh

Check out footlocker.eu.

These things are far from retired. We get on average 3-4 colourways per quarter in the EU.

If you need any further info drop us a PM, the price on these things now is ridiculous though, £119.99 a go now. smh

There were 40 plus pairs of them sat at the Nike outlet in Melbourne for months, may even still be there. Build qualitywas rubbish on the midsole.

Footlocker Australia had load of them in different CWs, including some womens exclusive colours at the moment.

Well, if the Plus can still survive in Europe, it's dead in the US,
roll.gif

And the build quality is bad...chipping paint is not what's up.
smh.gif

So that's where all the hot AM's are, huh? Shame some of these colors are only dropping overseas, but I think I'm going to Europe at the beginingof 2010, so I'll have to stock up...

Nike-Tuned-Air-1-Winter-42-314247665004-image-2.jpg
Nike-Tuned-1-42-314248275704-image-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-90-42-314248258304-image-2.jpg
Nike-Air-Classic-Big-Window-42-314248232804-image-2.jpg

Nike-Tuned-1-42-314248238504-image-2.jpg
Nike-Tuned-1-42-314248204704-image-2.jpg

Nike-Tuned-1-42-314248211204-image-2.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-95-42-314248099104-image-2.jpg

Nike-Tuned-Air-1-42-314248017304-image-2.jpg

I think those first two c/w's are DOPE, but especially the 2nd (orange) one. Wish I could get my hands on em here in the states...

I would love to see another retro of the hyper blue but honestly Nike doesn't do them right anymore so it wouldnt make sense, the retro's after 2003feel like your walking in a pair of converse all stars, the mesh now has a real heavy cheap feel, and the fit is not there anymore. The Original's were thebest fitting and top 3 most comfortable sneakers i have ever owned. I'm still looking for a pair i owned back in 2000 it was a champs exclusive colorwaythat eastbay carried as well i miss them dearly, anyhow these are the pairs ive owned going to try and find a pic of Champs exclusives

Here are pics of my favs anyone have these in a size 12 hit me UPPPPPP

I looked at my 99's after a long period of inactivity recently, cracked soles and cloudy bubble. I want to get another pair.

this shoe is a french staple. i think it's mandatory along with a pair of plimsoll's or something. crazy.

No Nike sneaker is ever retired....five to ten years from now there will be 20 of those out on the market...maybe even sooner than you think.

For Sale: DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Retro X Black/White, DS OG XVI Gingers, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS XVIII White/Royal Blue, NDS Retro XI LowWhite/University Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue (size 12)

Originally Posted by Valmonte

1999-2009. Brand New DEADSTOCK. But pictures were taken back in Aug last year.
DAMN!!!!!
eek.gif
It first looked like you dropped them in bowl of Rice Krispies! Those orange ones should be retroedthough...Sorry for your loss.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom