Air Max Posite Bakin Boot an annual release? EDIT: Blacks re-released!!!

DTLR = Downtown Locker Room

They're on the east coast(DMV, New York, Jersey, Atlanta, North Carolina), Chicago and midwest

:pimp: Great post and I agree.
:smh: To say I slept on these would be a TREMENDOUS understatement.
:lol: I relaxed on them because I actually thought they WOULD be an annual release.

X2
Give me a black pair and brown pair.:smokin

Yeah. Same cranberry color. When I saw the inside tag I couldn't believe it. It was the DTLR in Waldorf MD.
were they the cranberry colorway like before?
I've only seen the blacks so far.
I have all 4 colorways from before, but Id be certainly surprised if the cranberry color came back. Very luke warm colorway for a lot of people.

Yeah. Same cranberry color. When I saw the inside tag I couldn't believe it. It was the DTLR in Waldorf MD.
were they the cranberry colorway like before?
I've only seen the blacks so far.
I have all 4 colorways from before, but Id be certainly surprised if the cranberry color came back. Very luke warm colorway for a lot of people.

where did i get 4 colors from? :lol:

i think only Blacks, Cranberry's, and Pewters dropped... smh im getting old.

Listen up . I just copped a pair of black bakin's in The Bronx. From "Basic footgear" ( bay plaza mall).They have all colorways and sizes.

Last edited:
Wore mines this past weekend. They are bulky but I'm surprised on how comfortable they are.

Listen up . I just copped a pair of black bakin's in The Bronx. From "Basic footgear" ( bay plaza mall).They have all colorways and sizes.

This is great news. I'm hoping the DMV got these extra early like normal and others are getting theirs soon.

There's a size 10 of the all blacks on the bay, worn once for $160 BIN.

A steal IMO.

If it was a 13, you wouldn't have seen this reply.

Last edited:
Are there any shops that do phone orders and have an 11, I've been lookin and searching the bay for a year with no luck. :frown:

Has anyone ever wore these in the snow and heavy rain? If so what was the verdict? So far they've held off the cold. But thats wit some serious snowboard socks.

Back
Top Bottom