Air Max Scorpion (2022)

if you add a few more things on it to get the total above $150, the scorpions drop to $103 with the 25% on $150.
Yup.. doubled up this is a steal.. lowest I saw was $137 at HBX
IMG_0525.jpeg

I’m taking a trip in the LX 600 and couldn’t figure out why all of the sudden I’m having trouble getting in and out the car. It finally occurs to me the bags/heel is so big it’s preventing me from just getting in and out lol!!

So yeah won’t wear these for long trips in the car.
IMG_0908.jpeg
IMG_0914.jpeg

Wait they dropped the men’s line on NDC!?!.. i don’t see in the app, now just see one color on the web

Hated this silhouette at first. Thought it was obnoxious. But it’s so out there and grew on me so much, once I saw the triple black colorway, I had to have it. Copped for a huge discount on Revolve app. $136 shipped. And couldn’t be happier with my purchase when arrived in person. Want to get those UFO looking joints next.

The quality is there. I don’t think it’s worth $250 though. If they were not on sale no way I’m buying them at $270 with tax.
While I love the shoe, this I agree with. It’s a great buy in value at $150. But this is like any Nike shoe, you could easily subtract $75 - $50 off every single pair, and it would probably be what they should cost at retail. Let alone being on sale past that.

Back
Top Bottom