Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by El Bro

Saw these on the release calender on the other site.  December 1st.  Hopefully they will be all nubuck like the OG's

goon shoe...i love it <3

Saw these on the release calender on the other site.  December 1st.  Hopefully they will be all nubuck like the OG's

goon shoe...i love it <3

Magic1978 wrote:

El Bro wrote:

I like these, I'd get them on sale or outlet

Lets hope thats just a sample pic and they actually use nubuck instead of the shiny black vinyl on the sides.  They should look like this

call me crazy, but da black leather w/ durabuck >>>> all black durabuck

Magic1978 wrote:

El Bro wrote:

Lets hope thats just a sample pic and they actually use nubuck instead of the shiny black vinyl on the sides.  They should look like this

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Magic1978 wrote:

CRAZY

Magic1978 wrote:

CRAZY

Picked up a pair of the black/white/volt pair for $95.

I'm sure I can get a pair for stocking later but I couldn't pass up a discount this early.

Picked up a pair of the black/white/volt pair for $95.

I'm sure I can get a pair for stocking later but I couldn't pass up a discount this early.

As usual~ we wont have all the retro that out in da states as in HK~ So, I have to order my pair from eastbay~
Here they are! Loooove them!!! They are just classics 2nd to the Air Max CB 2 94 of that year!

As usual~ we wont have all the retro that out in da states as in HK~ So, I have to order my pair from eastbay~
Here they are! Loooove them!!! They are just classics 2nd to the Air Max CB 2 94 of that year!

Originally Posted by j o 19

Magic1978 wrote:

CRAZY

roll.gif
I have to see them in person

Originally Posted by j o 19

Magic1978 wrote:

CRAZY

roll.gif
I have to see them in person

Originally Posted by David Choi

Kingjay781, they are true to size~

Good lookin' nice score.

I'm with Ninjahood.  I hope they're elather instead of suede/nubuck.  They'll look more sleeker.

Good lookin' nice score.

I'm with Ninjahood.  I hope they're elather instead of suede/nubuck.  They'll look more sleeker.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Good lookin' nice score.

The only problem with that is that its not even a cheap grade of leather they are using.  I bought a pair of the white/blue pair and they use a vinyl like material.  Hell it may even be vinyl.   The good thing for the white/blue pair is that the white vinyl parts look fine.  The problem with using it on the black pair is that it will be shiny and look cheap.  Black is the worst color when it comes to using vinyl or pleather.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Good lookin' nice score.

The only problem with that is that its not even a cheap grade of leather they are using.  I bought a pair of the white/blue pair and they use a vinyl like material.  Hell it may even be vinyl.   The good thing for the white/blue pair is that the white vinyl parts look fine.  The problem with using it on the black pair is that it will be shiny and look cheap.  Black is the worst color when it comes to using vinyl or pleather.

What kind of release was this? I've been checking nikestore but they haven't dropped there yet.

Found a pic of my fellow Umass alumnus Marcus Camby wearing them during his collegiate days:

Back
Top Bottom