Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

When are these sneakers going on sale. my local footlocker still have these shoes for retail. imo they are not worth the price.

When are these sneakers going on sale. my local footlocker still have these shoes for retail. imo they are not worth the price.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

they're worth of retail...however da smart thing to do is wait for a sale...they got em for 80 @ VIM in NYC

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

they're worth of retail...however da smart thing to do is wait for a sale...they got em for 80 @ VIM in NYC

got the dukes vnds off an NTer for $50 shipped and the black pair from the LV outlet thanks to a connect. these are hella comfy, comfort wise how do these compare to the 2006 pair?

i Just copped these joints on ebay .. been waiting a whole yr to get the dough and find em in my size !!! yeh 

got the dukes vnds off an NTer for $50 shipped and the black pair from the LV outlet thanks to a connect. these are hella comfy, comfort wise how do these compare to the 2006 pair?

comfortwise I'd say both are equal. I have the 06 dukes and recent black ones.

comfortwise I'd say both are equal. I have the 06 dukes and recent black ones.
yep, i got da maize dukes from 06' and they feel just like my all black ones.

Where can we find the Duke CW nowadays?i want this retro so bad...it's like bringing back some memories back in the 90's

Dang, just found this thread today and the price is up to $99
mean.gif

In the front cover of an old issue of Beckett Football Magazine Barry Sanders wears a pair of Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 ''Duke''

Back
Top Bottom