Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Wondering where these "select retailers" are.....

Seems like these might be the black/white air uptempos all over again

That has got to be a fake sellout on NDC. I just can't imagine that they made these as limited as the black OG Air More Uptempos. More stores have to be getting them soon.

Wondering where these "select retailers" are.....

Seems like these might be the black/white air uptempos all over again

Or worse. At least those, they popped up in a few more places. So far, I've only see City Blue and SNKRS with these.

Or worse. At least those, they popped up in a few more places. So far, I've only see City Blue and SNKRS with these.
and thats the weird part to me these fall in the lines of pippens, barkleys, flights, bo's deions etc. And they're usually shipped out to the urban accounts like dtlr, jimmy jazz, shoe city etc. First before they even hit ndc or footstores

nerd.gif

The struggle of wanting to wait for a discount or pulling the trigger now because how fast your size flew off snkrs last weekend and you remember how sick you were

All sizes are back up on SNKRS

Just ordered a pair with a 15 % off code

First non Jordan shoe I coppped in a year
I got a size 8.5 hope I'm not making a mistake and should have got a size 9 since nikes run a little bigger then Jordans

Last edited:
Nike is shameless with these fake sellouts. Almost makes me want to just wait a couple months for them to be discounted. Will probably order just to compare with the last retro.

It feel like they released them early, and really waited till the 4rth. all sizes pop up on a holiday isn't no coincidence

I googled the style #. They popped up at another shop, but it's in Canada. They want $190 for them though.

Back
Top Bottom