Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Saw them yesterday at drJays. There are some minor differences that only sneaker nerds would notice. But they still look good

I know these will sit and then eventually get discounted like most Sportswear retros, but I still want to buy them NOW.  I remember going to the mall as soon as they opened when the Black/Blue pair came out in 2008, just because I couldn't wait to get them in hand.

There's a special place in my heart for 90s basketball shoes 
glasses.gif

My favorite Penny model + colorway (not including foams)

Last edited:
Hopefully these sit. Will try to get these for like $70 like I did for my Air Max Uptempo. Now if Nike can release the White Penny 1's that I've been waiting for.

I should be getting my pair today from ruvilla.. Ordered yesterday ... Tracking shows delivery for today .. Not bad considering I picked regular shipping .. Must be cause it's close to New York .. Either way great service

^^They're not. It will be the SC pair that was mentioned a couple pages back. So I hope.

My
I know these will sit and then eventually get discounted like most Sportswear retros, but I still want to buy them NOW.  I remember going to the mall as soon as they opened when the Black/Blue pair came out in 2008, just because I couldn't wait to get them in hand.

There's a special place in my heart for 90s basketball shoes 8)  

My absolute favorites. My sole is separating from 2008 pair so I hope Nike comes through in the clutch!

My
My absolute favorites. My sole is separating from 2008 pair so I hope Nike comes through in the clutch!
Luckily I've only worn my 2008 pair a few times, so they're still in pretty good shape.  I don't need the black/blue pair to retro anytime soon 
tongue.gif

I'm all in for the Atlantics though.  Waiting for Nike to put em up on their site.

Just woke up thinking I missed the release. No tweet, can't find searching on Nike. Most will get on discount but that 15 moves quickly. Can't risk it.
They tweeted to people saying 2:15pm EST today, prob the most odd time ever for a release.

There are a lot of people asking about them when you search Twitter, so I don't fault you for going after them today.

Last edited:

There's a special place in my heart for 90s basketball shoes 
glasses.gif

so they released at Rockcity and Ruvilla and Nike later today. But no word on Footlocker/ Eastbay?

Can not be, can it?

What about shoe palace?

There's a special place in my heart for 90s basketball shoes 8)  

What's the release details on this pair?

First time ordering from ruvilla, anybody know how they take care of sneakers and deliveries... Nike.com sometimes ***** the bed on shipments like scratch , damaged box , worn .. Ect

Back
Top Bottom