Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by Estevo

So today my boy who works in the footlocker on 42nd texts me, telling me that they are supposed to get a shipment of penny 2's on the 13th. Guess these will be popping up sooner than later.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they're going to start selling on the 13th?

I'm glad I came to check out this post. I was going to stay away until november, but now I'm glad that I came in here to see the new release date. NowI just have to hope that the footlocker a block away from me gets these.

Wake me in november, always hated the all white based pair. Sounds like nikes brewing up some citrus penny 2's with that 09 pair
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TVJung

just got the atlantics off ebay. sz 10.5. $208. ima have to start back smokin or else my nerves gone be shot waitin on theese.

SMH i was watching that auction and I completely missed out
grin.gif

Damn..all I can say is damn..

Nike did a hell of a job on both shoes...ill be copping both!...gonna feel like I was in grade school again..only this time ill be able 2 get them!!!

Originally Posted by The G0d MC

anyone know if these will be released in kid's sizes?
This is what I need to know. Early bday present to myself if they are. **Crosses fingers hoping for good news**

The "hill" that goes up the side of the shoe, on the midsole, is not as wide or as thick as the OGs. And I wish they used the same type of outsole asthe OGs also, this is more like the ZF 96 retro outsole.
But these are minor complaints - still a great retro.

For those who have them already, are they as light and comfortable as the originals? Those were sooo comfy and the zoom was amazing in the forefoot.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Get off your high horse. When you actually grow up you'll realize sneakers are just sneakers and they mean nothing in the real world.
Seriously, thinking some dude is taking away from your outfit(that took you less than 10 minutes to prepare and will only wear for 1 day or less) by wearing an accessory thats the same as yours? I really hope you're a girl in high school with that type of logic.

Damn, it must be hard being you. Those life changing decisions on what to wear for the day must be really stressful.

LOL ok Buddy, That deserves a BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, you might be that conry dude that wears the sneaker and makes me not buy them.... and what is so life changing about going, HMMMMMM ........... General Release = NO COP for me... HOW HARD or stressfull was that, your whole statement deserves a BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN if only people thought outside of the box, NT would be MUCH BETTER...... thanks though man...

Just stop
smh.gif
. Your rebuttals have been useless, repetitive, immature and you continually make a fool out of yourself. We get it, you're too cool to wear normal sneakers because somehow, you're some higher echelon of human being. God forbid someone has on the same thing as you because the world would fall apart if that happened.
Btw, me one of those "corny dudes"? Ha. I quit Nikes/Jordans and sold off damn near half my collection. I'll only buy stuff I really like now whether it be GR/QS/TIER 0/etc. You ask any REAL sneakerhead if they would buy a pair of shoes they remember from their childhood or some dope sneakers that they saw, the limited or GR factors wouldn't even come across their mind because they just want to get their hands on a pair, plain and simple. People that truely love a shoe don't care about trivial things like that. If that's the best you can come up with you'll have to try a little bit harder.

"Thinking outside of the box"? Please don't butcher that saying.
LOL, ok wateva you say, you have your opinions and you have urs, lets end this now,

i JUST copped the white/pacific blue colorway in VNDS condition for $98. I would def. pick up the retro.

whoa way cheaper than the pippens! anybody know y the pippens cost so much more? anyhooooooo cant wait for these...

haha ^

i wore my sisters size 6y pair down to ground (i forgot what shoe i had at the time...rodmans or XIIs) i loved that shoe so much it was just different fromeverything...i wanted to cut off the reflective swoosh on the side and save it.....

since im not getting my beloved atlantics the black/blue will do just fine. i guess it will be a bittersweet release for me.

Back
Top Bottom