Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

11/2008 Air Penny 2
333886-041 Black/Varsity Royal-White
$135.00

pimp.gif

So today my boy who works in the footlocker on 42nd texts me, telling me that they are supposed to get a shipment of penny 2's on the 13th. Guess thesewill be popping up sooner than later.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

even at retail im still coppin lol.. i cant wait for this release... wanted these in 96 but wasnt on sale so settled for the atlantics which are also hot aswell...

so it's confirmed that these will be released without an air bubble. lol. j/k
cant really complain about them. look great. blacks def copped.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

A hypebeast is someone who likes the attention resulting from "exclusive" shoes or clothing.

So you my friend, are a hypebeast. I get it, you are the kid on the block that wants to be known for having limited kicks.

You can't compare sneakers to Prada, Burberry, etc.... Because they don't produce things in limited quantity, they are just expensive.

There are others who think the same as you, they might think you are one of the "cornballs" too.

Thank you for defining hypebeast for this dude. He got #$@@ all twisted thinking he "fresh".
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Define Hypebeast my man?, i just did, its when some1 is trying 2 wear or do something 2 hard..... How is saying im not buying anymore GR hypebeast?, that doesn't even make sense...
by me wearing sneakers thats vintage or limited make me a hypebeast?.....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
, i think you need 2 read what you write, b4 you right it...

and like i stated once B4, everyone has an opinion.. and i want you 2 quote everword that didn't make sense to you, i think i sound pefectly clear...

And yes, you're a hypebeast for not wanting to buy a GR because you won't be noticed by other dude's and feel special.
indifferent.gif

Dead.

back to the real topic, I hope they don't get rid of the 3m piping, that would be wrong.

I'm not gonna jump the gun on these and order from Eastbay. The sizing on the OGs was very unorthodox so who knows how these are gonna fit. These are my #1grail but wil not sell out in my area so definitely waiting to try these on.

Nike ships end of August (8/15-8/30), which means it'll be in retailers wherehouses by 9/14/08...and then thedistro to retail stores.....

I would say if they indeed ship by end of Aug, you'll probably see them in stores by end of Sept.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Man I remember wearing my White/Atlantic Blues until the bubbles were all torn up. I'd be walking with rocks and water inside the bubble haha. Then, in 5th grade, I remember finding the White/Blacks at Marshall's for $35. Boy was I happy. Just like the other guy in the thread, this will be the first pair that I buy multiple pairs of. I can't wait!
LOL - I forgot about the rock pebbles and rain water that got stuck in mine. I guess that's what happens when you run em into the ground.Here's a couple more pics for ya.

We both had atlantic blues, but the ousole came unglued on mine. I took em back to Sports Authority and exchanged them for the white leathers.

My brother and I.

Some magic stuff. Growing up in Orlando during their glory days was great. I'm hoping they can turn around the slump they're in right now.

The right shoe (EDIT - Oops, meant the left shoe) was cleaned with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. That thing does wonders.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I'm going to feel like a 12 year old again
laugh.gif

and yes I posted this many times but damnit I love them (even if they're beat and holes in them)

9c83585ae9fec0fba70ad37efaf9789e2b0e525.pjpg
Still beautiful even when beaten to death.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Let's just say "Fall".

There are waaaay too many dates moving on around here.

And, as always, it is too early to say.

From what I was and am still being told, it was supposed to be "late-August", but "late-September" looks more logical right now.

Nevertheless, save your money for THIS FALL.

Peace.
so you know what kinda release these will be?, GR, limited? ETC?

Back
Top Bottom