Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Mainly looking forward to the white pair and the black pair, copped the og's in the white/blues last year..

But if the white/blues get released again, no doubt I will be copping.

now all we need are the 3's - by the time these drop in October penny fans will have had an amazing 2 year run with the foamposites, penny I's,II's.

Holy Fish sticks blacks are mos def copped. The fall of this year is going to be rough for me. Gonna have to get another job.

october seems so far away
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

What no Atlantics? dude they are given us the two weakest colorways...NIKE SUCKS. I remember back when i copped them everyone wanted the Atlantics. You guys might settle for the blacks but I aint...shattered dreams.

BEST COLORWAY

275.jpg
275_3_.jpg
Im wit you on that one ....

i co-sign with yall that is my grail and i thought it was releasing...

but i will be buying 2 pairs of these

i'm pretty sure like all recent nike retros or retroes ((i forgot)) they will go on sale. Honestly i'm peaked about these.

^^^why do you continue? You're just making yourself stupid, your rambling above doesn't even make sense. And yes, you are a hypebeast, one in denialbut a hypebeast nonetheless.

HYPEBEAST...
I like GR's, i could care less if everyone has them as long as i can get a pair or two...
How is that HYPEBEAST?, explain that 2 me.. last time i checked a HYPEBEAST was someone who trys 2 hard matching with this and that and ETC.... thats the difference between me and you, you could care less, i CARE, thats why to each is own and every1 has an opinion.....
i Just dont like buying SOME GR kix....

He was calling you a hypebeast, and he defended his statement by saying he could care less if everyone had them so long as he can get his 2 pairs.And you responded with ????. Also,

For example, i loved the aqua 8's , i had a pair, i did something i would never normally do, i wore them like 1 week after they drop, everyone was like yoooo those are the new jordans right?, i was like yea.... from that point on i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE GR sneakers......
"
im a type dude people be like yooooooooooo where you cop'd those, or people just say "EBAY"??........

Yeah, thats hypebeast status right there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hannah nc

Originally Posted by BigTy23

As perfect as they can get... For those that are gonna nit pick, who cares about the air bubble? If you want a bigger air bubble, buy the originals...
Who cares? I care. I have the originals, but I'd like another pair exactly like the OG's to wear.

Also, my og white/blue pair says 1996 with a swoosh on the back blue plastic piece- anyone know the story on that?

what size was/is it?

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

What no Atlantics? dude they are given us the two weakest colorways...NIKE SUCKS. I remember back when i copped them everyone wanted the Atlantics. You guys might settle for the blacks but I aint...shattered dreams.

BEST COLORWAY

275.jpg
275_3_.jpg
Im wit you on that one ....

Back
Top Bottom