Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

hey are they ever going to release these also?
c8f2587e27cf5a76df8f1451f8c901bff9d2931.pjpg

omg...i used to have that poster and those are my all time favorite nikes...PLEASE retro THOSE!
ohwell.gif

Yeah, forgot to add that I also HAD to cop off PYS. Called every footlocker in the area today and got the "yeah we got them, but they release the27th" so this is kind of my F U to them. Can't beat retail plus shipping after waiting all these years for this shoe. I really doubt these run thesame as the OGs though, because my OG atlantics are 10.5 and fit perfect - however I went with my true size 9.5 this time because lately all nike b-ball retroshave been true to size.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

^or you could not care what people around you are wearing.

Leave that to high school girls goin to homecoming and prom.

When I see someone wearing something, the only way it affects me is if it looks tight and I WANT to cop it. I love wearing shoes not a lot of people have, but that won't stop me from picking up the 10/13 package, Mars IV's, etc.

And what someone says/thinks about what I wear means ___ (nothing) to me.

As far as these go, I'm copping if they drop, no matter what. There's only a certain # of kicks I'm planning on picking up (with ALL of the damn releases) and GR or not, this is one of them.
preach...

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Word...while all the hypebeasts have the retros with small air bubbles I'll be wearing my OG's
pimp.gif

Anyone else think this is a Hypebeast shoe?

Nope, definitely not a hypebeast shoe. Jada must not know what a Hypebeast is.
Therefore he gets this...
indifferent.gif

Man i got an original pair off of ebay a couple of months ago the black , blue and white version they show alittle aging but are still tight .. But now that iknow they are going release some new retros i cant wait to get a spank pair ... The Blue and white pair are sweet its about time they got down to releasing theones that everybody wants no more high!*%$ ebay prices ...

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

9/27 cant come quick enough and im not waiting for them to go on sale and missin out
Trust me you won't miss out. I've learned this the hard way with the CB34s and the ZF 95s and I will never pay retail again for a shoe
tired.gif

Maybe a bit soon to ask:

Has anyone been able to compare the sizing on the OG with the sizing on the Retro?

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by yungtune87

EL BRO whats up with that 20% coupon can i get in on that i would like to try to cop these trough eastbay early too
but if i dont get em early i'll just have 2 wait a few more months but ether way im gettin them
gotta take it back to when i was just a child gettin them bcause he was my favoite player

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LKS18EPA[/font]

^CODE DIDNT WORK BRO....EXPIRED IN JUNE THE REP SAID....DIDNT CHECK THE COUPON STICKY BUT I WENT AHEAD AND KOPPED...............I USED BILL MELATER!!!!!!
laugh.gif

CANT BELIEVE THEY LET PEOPLE USE BILL ME LATER OVER THE PHONE. JUST HAPPY I GOT MY SIZE ON LOCK (WELL JUST ABOUT)

SHOULD I CALL BACK AND CANCELL THEN REORDER WITH A CODE GUYS? IM NOT REALLY TRIPPIN ON $28 BUCKS CONSIDERING IM NOT GETTING CHARGED FOR 2 MONTHS...
[table][tr][td]NIKE AIR PENNY II-BK/RY/WH[/td] [td]33886041[/td] [td]139.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 09/15/2008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]139.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]6.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]146.98[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by jepeh21

i have mad respect for the shoe and its durability and performance. i had the all white ones way back in high school which a friend sold to me with beat soles starting to fall apart and no insoles for 200 pesos(approx $5) and used it to play ball in and i never complained with the performance no insoles and all.
laugh.gif

A true shoe head right here!

You ask any REAL sneakerhead if they would buy a pair of shoes they remember from their childhood or some dope sneakers that they saw, the limited or GR factors wouldn't even come across their mind because they just want to get their hands on a pair, plain and simple. People that truely love a shoe don't care about trivial things like that. If that's the best you can come up with you'll have to try a little bit harder.
Word to that.

This guy fresh can't be serious. Man I have been waiting years for a pair penny 2's so I can care less if their mom, sister, brother, cousin, uncle,grandma is rocking a pair. I will get as many as I can of the black pair. Shoes like black/cement 3s, black/red 4s, infrared 90's, penny 2s I would evenget if they release they released every month. Simply they are classics. I guess he is not down with classics.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

when are these slated for release? july, right?

Nope.

Nike Air Penny II retro - Black/Varsity Royal-White - October 2008
Nike Air Penny II retro - White/Varsity Royal-Black - November 2008

Back
Top Bottom