Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Well I copped mine already. Might cop another come release day. Got em for retail too.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Best Nikes ever IMO.

Buggin. I don't get NTs infatuation with Penny. The shoe is alright. Not hot enough to pay retail for.

Its called an opinion. You should establish one and follow it, instead of caring what everyone else thinks

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Best Nikes ever IMO.

20za4q9.jpg

2yplvuo.jpg

laugh.gif

HOLLA!!!

Hype has nothing to do with it my man.� I had these as a kid and I remember the day I got them like it was yesterday.� I am not a new one to this"game" been doing this for over 12 years.� Thanks for your opinion though.
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by trancebboy

Anyone know if we can use the F&F on it this weekend?

don't count on it, but you can try if you want

edit: i just called footlocker and they said the nike air penny IIs are excluded for the 30% friends and family sale

Are they gonna be excluded online too????

most likely, its a new release
That's true, but I remember the Pippens being excluded from the F&F when they released, but when I first seen them online they weren'texcluded from promos and discounts. Again, I may have seen this a day or two after the F&F. But because I've already got my pair, I won't beintrigued to cop another unless the discount is fairly deep.

whats good with that hat?

i need 3 pairs of these asap these wern't the ones i had as a kid but nike isn't releasing them so this is the next best thing...i remember all myfamily stunting in penny IIs back in the day

why is everyone calling hype on these? because they can't see the love for the shoe and wonder why is there a 80+ page thread about them?

If Ty gives these the stamp of approval, you know they are serious. I need many, many pairs to last me the rest of my lifetime.

Can anyone confirm if the size 9.5 were ever on NDC/Swoosh? I need to decide if I should pay for retail on saturday or just wait for re-stock on swoosh. Ididn't see them on the site when they first came out nor the replenishment. I have a feeling that they just haven't posted every size yet. Anyoneordered a 9.5 from NDC/Swoosh?

Thanks!!!

yoooooooooo..... i need that leaders fitted in a 8......gonna have to wait till next month for these...just spend my penny II gwop on clark kentam1's...couldnt pass those up...these do look sexy as hell

I got my shipment from Eastbay today too. Very, very awesome retro. Like Ty said, the best to date.

BTW, I got mine for about 111.98. Eastbay was taking 20% off of mine at the time.
wink.gif

I also got 20% off of the next colorway coming out in October too.

Guess I got lucky.

--Michael

I will be very pleased with this purchase.

Recently quit my job. So I had to skip the Pippens for these.
ohwell.gif

Oh well. Time to look for another job.

These should keep me stable for now.

i really shouldn't have got these cuz of my current financial situation, but i do not care!!! i wasn't able to cop a pair when the og's came outwhen i was 12 years old...so i've been waiting ever since. i might even get another pair.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom