Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Got a slight military discount here. I'll take it. 175 shipped. Not as good as Hibbett but size 15.

Thanks for that link! Apparently no sites I have seen bigger than a size 12 (even on skrs), but i was just able to grab the last size 14 from Corporate

First wear, TTS. No NT denim tho 8)
IMG_1738.jpeg

I took a closer look at it today. Kinda tempted to cut the elastic tongue straps cuz I think they have some to do with how low the tongue sits.
If you do please let me know how that goes for you.
I thought yall were just being picky, but the tongues are really short and I HATE it
Nah, I'm not picky with these but the tongue is definitely unnecessarily short. It bothers me more than Nike refusing to fix the tongue height on the AJ6.

What you confused about? I shouldn’t ask to be credited on footage I shot that was used elsewhere?

him posting your video is credit enough. he cant change the name of your youtube channel

you act like hes acting like its his video.

imagine if nightwing or seango asked to be credited everytime someone posted their video 💀

Last edited:

him posting your video is credit enough. he cant change the name of your youtube channel

you act like hes acting like its his video.

imagine if nightwing or seango asked to be credited everytime someone posted their video 💀
That’s not my video/channel that’s my footage. He ripped the video from my instagram and added a tom jones song over it and uploaded it to his channel . I said FOOTAGE* 💀
IMG_1400.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom