Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Feel like a sucker for copping the 2’s even though they jacked the sole up. Came up on them for 100 and said f it. Tried them on and they looked 🔥.. leather not as bad as I thought. Still wish the soles were translucent but w/e.. I’ll take em for 100 while I’m still in my 30s 😭

Found out we have a snipes in town decided to check them out today.
They had a decent inventory for just now opening.
These aren’t so bad but will wait for sub $160 to cop
IMG_7674.jpeg

Ended up grabbing these for my boy.
Cant pass up on retail.
IMG_7675.jpeg

these are the best retros since the first time in 2009. Anyone complains about these I feel like didn’t own the 2016 pair. I have the ASG 2016s and those are some of the WORST retro sneakers I have ever worn. The leather turned pink, and was hard. The left shoe still til this day feels like a steel toe boot. Glad I only paid $50 for those s/o Sneaker Dave for the ally oop.

These are awesome. The zoom feels fantastic, the leather is soft and actually creases the way you want. Could see myself actually playing basketball in these. Glad I got them from Hibbets. Thinking of getting another pair for about $130 or so

IMG_2338.jpeg

Not NT denim, but an option you won’t see anyone else wear :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm trying to convince myself to just wait and see if a size 12 will dip below retail. I get so damn busy during the week and I work next to a military base that tries to block all my damn cell signal 😂

The Atlantics seem to be more widely distributed than the OG colorways of the 1's. Went to around the way mall and 3 stores had them. I didn't inquire about sizes though.

I'm going to gamble on this one and see if it can be picked up under retail in a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom