AIR PIPPEN 1s for the LOW LOW.... Check out Footaction ----->

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Do anyone know where i can get them in the DMV for 50 and in a size 13!
Yea, if your in the 757 footaction in Military Circle Mall can order them for you and ship them to your house...I just bought a size 13 from there on saturday...they came out to $64...

Do you have the number to the store?

anywhere in LA?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i picked these up for $83 back in march during the f&f discount...well worth the purchase.

what other shoes did they have on sale at sharpstown? im thinking about going this weekend for tax free.

I'm gonna hit up downtown crossing in Boston to get myself a pair

I've been waiting for a good price drop on them

thanks to this thread and the outlet thread i was able to get find a pair for $100 under retail...the quality on these is great! thanks NT....these are now mycurrent favorite kicks to wear.

Ok...

So I made some calls to my local spots in Cincinnati and they all wanted $109.99.
eyes.gif

Is there still a way I can cop for the lower sale price?

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Ok...

So I made some calls to my local spots in Cincinnati and they all wanted $109.99.
eyes.gif

Just go in to your local footaction and give them this sku#4104691204 for the blk/red pippens. have them look up your size and order them for you. Its $2 forshipping.

I'm going to check NYC this wknd. There are Footlockers that don't move any stock at all. Hit those up. I need a new pair of black/red sneakers.Retiring the Playoff 8s while they are still in good condition.

*KingJay718, where'd you find yours?

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Ok...

eyes.gif

Just go in to your local footaction and give them this sku#4104691204 for the blk/red pippens. have them look up your size and order them for you. Its $2 for shipping.
Thanks, bro.

Anybody know if these included in the F&F?
nerd.gif

^pippens are included.the footaction i went to earlier only had the blk/purp for $109 and the brown one for $50.with the F&F that would make the brown onesall of $35 but i still passed,those thangs are nasty

^Yep, i ordered the blk/red pippens last friday at footaction and then i get a call the following tuesday stating that they were no longer available.

Back
Top Bottom