AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT Rodman Worm Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
With only finishlines getting them i was worried they would sell out and be gone so i paid retail. I wish they had better heel cushioning though but they are still awesome

I saw it at finishline today down at Michigan, I tried on and was planning to pay for it then the manger came up to me and said they can't sell it.  I was like WTF, they said that Nike won't allow them to sell it till release date.  Whatever stock they got outside shouldn't be sell till release date.    I was very disappointed cause I tried and  it was perfect fit with size 12 but unfortunately they can't sell it to me.

I saw it at finishline today down at Michigan, I tried on and was planning to pay for it then the manger came up to me and said they can't sell it.  I was like WTF, they said that Nike won't allow them to sell it till release date.  Whatever stock they got outside shouldn't be sell till release date.    I was very disappointed cause I tried and  it was perfect fit with size 12 but unfortunately they can't sell it to me.

What is the release date?

Finishline screwed up and if nike finds out they already sold some they can be removed from the nike contract, this isn't good at all. I like finishline as well, hope it doesn't happen.

Finishline screwed up and if nike finds out they already sold some they can be removed from the nike contract, this isn't good at all. I like finishline as well, hope it doesn't happen.

I mean what sense does it make for Nike to have sent out a June release in March but not the May release yet? That's on Nike more than FNL.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt nike would drop finish line over one shoe that doesn't need raffles or anything

jsdefs.jpg

ajs7kh.jpg

hsl2jl.jpg

Last edited:
ZERO hype for these. Shouldn't take too long to hit clearance prices. Black and red pairs for me.

I got the white reds and will probably get the others on sale... if i can hold out. They did these right thank goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom