Air span II returns 2018

I wish that was the case but looks like a lot of sizes are beginning to disappear

A lot? Lmao, I just looked and came here to say they are all gone but a 10 in the blue colorway. Doesn’t seem right though, they were sitting all this time and then at full price stock is about done.

A lot? Lmao, I just looked and came here to say they are all gone but a 10 in the blue colorway. Doesn’t seem right though, they were sitting all this time and then at full price stock is about done.

So much for these hitting discount on NDC unless they restock these things are just about done. Big sizes were gone first looked back today and saw this
3CF956B1-E14F-4EE7-9C35-A693F7402898.png

They are still available at boutiques online. Still expect discount.

I really hope Im wrong, but I don't see them hanging around in most desirable sizes. Size 13 was available yesterday on Bloomingdales and now its gone, must not have many pairs per size but especially in bigger sizes. Strange release

These would look so much better with out AIR SPAN II across the heel. Like, who the hell cares that its an Air Span? Let alone the sequel to it...

I dont know, span is just such a whatever word. i get that its about the supports of a bridge but eh

The huge lettering is a touch that a lot of older guys really liked, I don't mind it that much. A couple of years ago Nike had the Air Base II without the "AIR BASE II" lettering on the back and og collectors complained, so I'm glad they at least watched out for details on this one.

Bloomingdales still has almost a fulll size run of lasers and volts and you get 25% off if you use the app to buy.

Old heads in here acting special because they know about these.

Meanwhile Im patiently waiting for more Waffle Racers and Killshots

U.S. got outright disrespected on last year's release. No one bought the fluorescent green joints with the rainbow tongue so they assumed none of the rest would sell. Dumbest **** Ive ever witnessed play out.

Um..guys the blue pair is showing fsr on NDC for me. Must have restocked? How do these run? TTS?

Tried these again and I’m officially out. The shoe is too flat for me and looks awkward. Shame cause the laser blue color way is so dope.

The Air Span II was Nikes best retro this year - I really hope they will bring back the Skylon IIs back too in OG colorways, that would be the only thing to top it.

Ideally, this jacket works better with the white blue spans (which I own too) but you get the idea. By far one of my favorite releases in a long time, super comfy for me been wearing them to the point where I'm going to need a second pair soon. Anyone spot a size 13 at that bloomingdales price def let me know

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg
Looking good but as someone mentioned they look kind of wide and flat! Lol How are you sizing on these? Similar to AM1 size?
Might bite the bullet with the Bloomies price. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom