Air span II returns 2018

No one even cares about this thread enough to check new posts

Yall are sleeping zzzzzzz

I think the majority of subscribers check new posts there's just not a lot going on. These are sleepers and I'm fine with that. Let the hypebeasts/kids keep sleeping and we can keep picking them up under retail. Beats the AM1 thread these days.

I think the majority of subscribers check new posts there's just not a lot going on. These are sleepers and I'm fine with that. Let the hypebeasts/kids keep sleeping and we can keep picking them up under retail. Beats the AM1 thread these days.
Maybe I should delete my last post then....

On foot pic, I'm really liking these, although the stiffer satin mesh they used on these leave wrinkles which is disappointing.
AirSpan1.jpg
AirSpan2.jpg

The wrinkles also happened at the OG's unfortunatly. Also after a couple of years the black leather wil start to crumble and will bleed at the laces. My black / blue beaterpair has allready signs of this due to the using of them in the winterperiod.

Didn't know these were back out. Love these type of kicks. So many good colorways out too. I'm gonna pick up a couple when they hit dirt cheap, since nobody cares about them.
These are crazy dope.

Middle pair is decent but the color blocking on all three is just wrong for this silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom