Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

cant wait to get mine in the mail Aaron at premier said 3-4 days
pimp.gif

LOL *@% ^^^^^ DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE fooling someone lol it says "For sale is a Medium Hot Lava Just Do It tee. It matches the ATC IIsperfectly.This shirt is extremely rare. Now on to the pics. For any other pics Just message me or email me at JustintimeX21@aim.com you can also emailme."

You didnt find it on ebay you posted it on ebay ahahahahahahaah

I have got to find some of the hot lava clothing for somewhere near retail...let alone finding it period

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I have got to find some of the hot lava clothing for somewhere near retail...let alone finding it period

Check premiers website not just the store the whole site anything in their blog they most of the time have just send a email asking and they sell the stuffat retail price my jackets (2xl rebel, 2XL tart) were 80 a piece and the shoes were sold at suggested retail (100)

What's up with the Tart ATC II ? Are they slowly trickling out ? I got my 1 pair off NDC and now can't find a second anywhere. Even the spots thatpicked up the Tart / Granite 97s don't have these.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

What's up with the Tart ATC II ? Are they slowly trickling out ? I got my 1 pair off NDC and now can't find a second anywhere. Even the spots that picked up the Tart / Granite 97s don't have these.

Look if everyone would just read it has been said at least 5 times PREMIER has them
TART ATC II

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

^^^^
I think people are asking about local spots.

For my DC/MD/VA heads, the tarts are at major (Saw em last night, for retail I think also)... Also, the "Lava's" are at Sports Zone for$75... Hope this helps...

Back
Top Bottom