Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Ok I just got my "crack" gumsoul shirt in the mail. Not too happy about the quality of the collar on it. Seems like it is very easy to stretch out.The print and color matching is pretty on point though. Wish they would have made it with a black color also. Oh and the shirts run true to size if anyone hasdoubts on sizing.

Thanks for that post SinnerP.

I haven't seen most of those shoes before, and those courtposites are crazy.

no problem guys... but regarding the courtposites... interestingly, I don't recall Agassi wearing those a lot... maybe Karl can correct me on this... thatwas towards the ends of his contract with Nike... he seemed to have preferred the Zoom Implosions and Zoom Breathe Frees...

i can wait until they go on sale but i will try getting them. Those owning it is the midsole easily messed up like the atc3? I mean paint chipping,discoloring, etc

Ok I just got my "crack" gumsoul shirt in the mail. Not too happy about the quality of the collar on it. Seems like it is very easy to stretch out. The print and color matching is pretty on point though. Wish they would have made it with a black color also. Oh and the shirts run true to size if anyone has doubts on sizing.
hey, what shirt are you talking about? I'd like to see

Originally Posted by SinnerP

no problem guys... but regarding the courtposites... interestingly, I don't recall Agassi wearing those a lot... maybe Karl can correct me on this... that was towards the ends of his contract with Nike... he seemed to have preferred the Zoom Implosions and Zoom Breathe Frees...

I'm pretty sure he barely/never wore them. They were part of the Alpha Project and I think Nike basically just slapped his name on the hang tag.

Somebody brought up oscillates earlier, they were, are, and always will be sick. I wore my silver/black pair into the ground. First casually, then fortennis, then for mowing the grass...

Sneakers how many pairs of the tarts did you cop? hit me up through a pm..i'm the oneonta kid..

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

How much does a ds pair of OG Lava ATC II's go for these days??
For a DS pair with OG box and everything: 300-400 usd (atleast that are the prcies i have seen from Iboizcos auctions)

My store just received those blue/orange ones. I was completely surprised since we didn't receive the hot pink ones. They look beautiful in person as well.I can't believe the way things are selling out in other states. I'm pretty fortunate to live in RI because there aren't many people who hype upkicks like these. Only place that received the hot pink ones was PP Mall and they still have em....2 (or more) months later.

I have my one pair of the white orange blue but I need a few more pairs not sure whats going on with these i know they have been slowly showing up but none ofthe major store's seems to carry this colorway, maybe in a few weeks? Any finishline, footlocker employees etc know if they will be receiving them?

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I have my one pair of the white orange blue but I need a few more pairs not sure whats going on with these i know they have been slowly showing up but none of the major store's seems to carry this colorway, maybe in a few weeks? Any finishline, footlocker employees etc know if they will be receiving them?

They aren't on any FTL manifests. Called my boy at FNL and he didn't know yet either.

^ I'm pretty sure they sent them out to boutique indie stores, but not the big stores yet.

Back
Top Bottom