Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by kleenkutz

just copped from eastbay.. thanks for the heads up and 20% off..Fyi u gotta give them the product code cuz the lady that helped me was clueless..

we might have had the same girl, i gave her the product code and she told me about some other shoes and i said no it should be air tech challenge II andshe said "OHHH IM SORRY" then i told her my size 10.5 and she said "ok that will be air tech challenge II in a 7.5"
indifferent.gif
.....she was most likley new...by the end of the order she said sorry like10 times for mistakes she made....it was all good tho i got my pair

When are these coming out in regular stores?

This is a general release right?

had to call twice, first time broad didnt know what she was talkin about, perhaps she thought that I was talkin about the first pair.

i call again and this guy is askin me madd questions about my catalogue number and all that.

so we finally get through that and he find em, i order two 9.5's (to trade for structures possibly - not to resell), he says they will ship on the 27th..put in the code and I was happy!

first purchase with my new platinum mastercard! and I was about to become desperate and buy a pair off ebay for 200 shipped. glad some of the homies on herecame through.

The first time I called Eastbay the lady said they were "out of stock" after reading some of your posts on here I called back and was told they"are on backorder" but she asked me if I wanted to purchase them. The first lady never offered me the choice of purchasing them. So I ordered mysize 12. So hope is not lost for those that still want them. Use the product code and the coupon code LKS18FM5.

These are going to be amazing! And I absolutely agree that these are going to get HOA prices eventually. I don't think you will see these at outlets likethe last ATC's.

so the problem looks like since the air techs from last year did so terribly (rightfully so!!) that a lot of doors did not order these in fear that they wouldhave the same outcome. I have talked to quite a few shop owners who did not order them for that exact reason. i already did the back order thing on eastbaymyself and i may end up grabbing a 2nd pair as well because in the end these should still be around, just not as prevalent as the pair from last year.

GOT mine today from eastbay, but they wouldn't let me use the 20% code. the sales asssociate got the info from the manager. but they did give me a 15% onthe whole order, so I got three pairs for 266 shipped. NOT BAD! Thanks NT.

nike shoes dont typically have release dates they just start poppin up...they were supposed to come out the first week of april so im sure most spots will havethem by then

Originally Posted by ekstra one

GOT mine today from eastbay, but they wouldn't let me use the 20% code. the sales asssociate got the info from the manager. but they did give me a 15% on the whole order, so I got three pairs for 266 shipped. NOT BAD! Thanks NT.

East bay caught on with the discounts..Hope they dont start cancelling orders..

Damn ... been waiting for this one for so long. I knew I still checked NT for something! Thanks so much for whoever got the product code. I got a pair fromEastbay on backorder. They are gonna sit on ice for a minute anyway.

So hottt
pimp.gif

since most of of you copped from eastbay i can only assume they will be releasing at footlocker and affiliates

eastbay cancelled my order for using the coupon code, i jsut got a cancellation notice!!!

so i just called again and tried to get two pairs size 8, and they said limit one, and i couldn't use the coupon code, and the free shipping does notapply, because it does not include this item.
indifferent.gif

!#*. i ordered anyways.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

eastbay cancelled my order for using the coupon code, i jsut got a cancellation notice!!!

so i just called again and tried to get two pairs size 8, and they said limit one, and i couldn't use the coupon code, and the free shipping does not apply, because it does not include this item.
indifferent.gif

!#*. i ordered anyways.
frown.gif

that sucks what day did u order....i just checked my email and they sent me a backorder email that it will ship as soon as it arrives discount in all....

Back
Top Bottom