Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

These are at finishlines, they are not available on their site, I don't think every finishline is getting these, but the finishline at roosevelt field mallin new york does have them give them a call up if you think its all B.S., most sizes were sold out when i got there, but the guy told me they were getting onemore shipment, and even though these were a GR release, the Demand far outweighs the supply on these so i wouldnt sleep, but to each their own i got my pairs.

Heads Up Chi heads Finishline in Water Tower, Evergreen Plaza, and North Riverside just received their shipments today.

Anyone picking up from Finish Line today, did you happen to notice if they also received the clothing? I'm such a dill I was there looking at the shoetoday and COMPLETELY forgot to check for the clothing.

Originally Posted by Darmour91

Heads Up Chi heads Finishline in Water Tower, Evergreen Plaza, and North Riverside just received their shipments today.
Lincoln Mall as well. I was surprised to see them in there today, but absolutely nobody even glanced at them. So by this being Chicago, I'mthinkin that everyone who wants a pair, will get them with ease. I imagine DTLR will get be stocking these as well along with the regular "spots."

ughhh my friend was looking for them in Miami and so i was waiting for his call before i ordered them of PYS. He just called saying he couldnt find them, nowPYS doesnt have a 9.5. Is there anyone actually willing to do pickups for people, without charging rape prices please? Im in Canada so these are gonna bereally hard to find considering barely any places got the retros from last year...

Called the local FNL this afternoon, and they just got them in today. Will be stopping by tomorrow morning before work to scoop a pair. I wish I could'vegotten the discount at Eastbay, but for releases like this, it's kinda nice to walk into the store and walk out with a shoe you've been fiendin'for forever. I guess $10 off will have to do...lol.

I'm halfway tempted to wait it out and see if they drop in price around here(Alabama), but I want these now.

I pulled the trigger and ordered my 2 pair sz 13 off PYS for $205.65 out the door and to my house. My boy at Finishline said they should get them this weekhere in NorCal but figured better not drop the ball on this release. Push comes to shove, I can always return to PYS if my boy can hook up some kinda discountbut I'm not stressin' too hard over it.
peace

these will be the next infrared am90... easy to get and will hang around for a while... but 2 years later = $250+

i suggest not waiting around a month to save $15-$20 under retail on these. people should be grateful that a hot shoe is easily obtainable at release and nocampouts or DMP type fiascos.... if you sleep, you may end up having to pay $15-$20 OVER retail in a month or two (especially if you wear size 9 to 11)

dont be disappointed if some of you guys dont get your orders fulfilled from PYS. they dont have real time size inventory update on their site. just lettingyou guys know.

The shoes are great, I just wish Nike would have released some additional clothing that's somewhat attainable with these shoes.
smh.gif
It's not easy tomatch clothing with hot lava.

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

dont be disappointed if some of you guys dont get your orders fulfilled from PYS. they dont have real time size inventory update on their site. just letting you guys know.
Hopefully everyone who tried to cop theirs gets theirs in the mail. But personally, I think PYS is a terrible site. Yes they do get alot of shoes buttheir service is horrible. Their phone method for customers is totally incompetent. You press 0 to speak to a rep and 2 rings later they connect you to thevoice mail.
smh.gif

Last time I ordered from them was 2 years ago for the Carolina 5's and the shipping was sooooo slow. Ridiculous.
smh.gif

^^^So don't. I'm not saying throw on a Lakers jersey, but I think these can be easily coordinated without wearing hot lava on your shirt.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by derekdru

^Then don't worry about matching it
I worry about matching homie. It's just my preference.

don;t worry, if the shoes are hot enough, clothing brands (not only Nike) will make matching shirts for them

For those who mentioned the FNL spots in Chi, you happen to know what they are charging?

Joe Billionaire wrote:
so will pys at least send me a ORDER confirmation email?

^ thats what i want to know...

Back
Top Bottom