Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

That leaders fitted is serious. I knew i shouldn't have slept on it. *cough anyone have an extra 7 3/8? cough*

are the shoes on sale yet?
nerd.gif

we just got more of the hot lava colorway instock
these shoes are a must
people will be dying for these in a few months

I think the jacket would be 100x better if the sleeves were black.... Still trying to decide if I want to sell it or not.

Do these have a release date?

4pnr2w9.jpg

I need to stop bs'n with the pink ones. Didn't like them at first, but then I saw them in the store the other day and liked them.

You guys beastin over the Leaders fitted is beyond me its ugly and the lava is nowhere near the same color as the shoes not only that the main part is greywhen only a minimal part of the shoes is grey I mean where is the base color of the shoe the white.

The T shirt on the other hand looks good but again no white at all the OG 90s tennis polos didnt contain grey at all still the best shirt color wise is thecrack shirts nike could have really done a better job with apparel for these with everybody matching stuff these days.

For anybody saying this takes the shine away from the shoes well Agassi and nike took tennis gear in a different direction as an outfit head to toe so ifyou gonna pay homage to the shoes show some love to the apparel to.

I can live withought the denim look shorts n spandex under shorts though I dont see that 90s fashion coming back although with hypebeasts I bet somebodywould rockem lol
roll.gif

Peace
Scottie

scottie, you did make some points..and also: had to share this with you...og ATC III shirt with og shoes...

I agree Scottie...

I don't like any of the Leader's stuff, but to each his own...

Karl - I tried doing an iron-on version of that shirt... looked ok, but the print started to fade after a few washes... cheap iron-on sheets...
smh.gif

BabyfacedAssassin31 wrote:

You guys beastin over the Leaders fitted is beyond me its ugly and the lava is nowhere near the same color as the shoes not only that the main part is grey when only a minimal part of the shoes is grey I mean where is the base color of the shoe the white.

The T shirt on the other hand looks good but again no white at all the OG 90s tennis polos didnt contain grey at all still the best shirt color wise is the crack shirts nike could have really done a better job with apparel for these with everybody matching stuff these days.

For anybody saying this takes the shine away from the shoes well Agassi and nike took tennis gear in a different direction as an outfit head to toe so if you gonna pay homage to the shoes show some love to the apparel to.

I can live withought the denim look shorts n spandex under shorts though I dont see that 90s fashion coming back although with hypebeasts I bet somebody would rockem lol
roll.gif

Peace
Scottie

See, I can already tell you dont know how to rock certain gear, Yes the hat is all grey but people that know how to dress now-a-days know that your notsuppose to match completely. When you match too hard its corny, Lame, hypebeast watever you wanna call it. People that rock this hat aren't suppose tomatch every color for every color. When i pull this hat out, i will be wearing a white tee, grey sweats and thats all. you are not suppose to be wearing an allwhite and pink hat with these sneakers. Thats just corny.
laugh.gif

for example also, look at when TY was wearing this out fit, he never match completly with the outfit, people with style CAN dress, NOT matching completly

Whats good Niketalk, TY good looks on the LDRS fitted man, copped for me and my couz,

HOLLA

Any body tried hot pink laces with em yet?? I just ordered mine and got a extra pair of laces for free so i ordered hot pink...

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

we just got more of the hot lava colorway instock
these shoes are a must
people will be dying for these in a few months

How you figure? Most people who wanted these got them already. Besides there's still alot of stock out there especially at malls...

Goldenchild were u on the US +$!#$ eye for the straight guy? sorry we dont get it here in England so I dont know

First off that fitted is made for those shoes correct?

Made to match ie hot lava should match on hat and shoes no?so can u tell me why as ya such a fashion expert why a cap thats made to match the sneaks doesntmatch the sneaks?

The colors are off plain and simple

I gather from wat ya sayin that the caps not made to match the sneakers its made for cause thats corny
grin.gif

The other new era fitteds look hott the Canadian Goodfoot ones yes there all black but the hot lava matches they got there game on point and Leaders didnt

Lastly the key word in this is "MATCH" if ya matching it matches with somthin last time I was up in the US people did match to detail and looked goodmaybe u like to be off,me I copped a hott pink n white yankees that looks good with a white t and some black jean shorts and these.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom