Air Trainer 1 - Chlorophyll - mid January 2008

^I wouldn't go down a full size for these. I wear a size 13 as well and I find AT1's a little tight. I don't think you'll be able to wear themmuch at all. I would suggest waiting a bit to see if they get released in other spots in size 13.

i have to size up a 1/2 size on these... usually wear 9.5 for most nikes, but at1's and air maxes, i go up to 10.0... best bet for US heads is to buy fromasia - since the EUR and GBP is so damn strong. (unless you're a big foot - i think HK is only getting up to size 11.0).

actually, i wouldn't be surprised if these turn up in the US later on... this wouldn't be the first time.

^ did you get yours already?

did they drop in Hk already!?

my 2002 checker-tongues ran small... I usually can squeeze into a 10US, but I had to take out the sockliner and it was still tight...

does anyone know any websites or legit ebay sellers that have these? i've been looking and cant find either.......

Yea, kix-files does have them and it shows they are sold out of 13. So to all those 13 heads who, like me, sulk at EU releases, Nike looked out for us.

Now the hard part is finding them.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

mustbetheshoes, what shirt are you talking about?

the bright green one with the lows, zoom trainers, and havens on them?

ill take a picture of them tonight and post them tomorrow
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

does anyone know if australia is getting them?

Didn't they in the latest issue of Sneaker Freaker? that might mean they're dropping there as well... just a guess...

Originally Posted by samhash

does anyone know any websites or legit ebay sellers that have these? i've been looking and cant find either.......

rmkstore on eBay has a few pairs. $160shipped to the US.

I had a pair of 2002s in a size 10, but I usually wear a 9.5 b/c of the eggcrate insole... do these run small as well???

If I really wanted these I guess I could tell my folks in Asia to pick 'em up for me. Too bad these aren't the Hot Lime AM90s.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

KEY differences from the 2002 and OG/2000 releases:
-2002 release is a synthentic suede and sythentic leather. Almost has a cheaper feel and quality to it. It looks like the 2008's will be identical in every regard

You were 100% correct WallyHopp. Just received mine and there is quite a bit of synthetic materials going on. the upside is that its very lightweight andcomfortable.

What's supposed to be the retail on these? Is around $160 shipped the best were going to see in the U.S.?

check on ebay the seller i-seller-hk has em for 119.00 plus shiping which is the cheapest if ive seen if u really want these.

check on ebay the seller i-seller-hk has em for 119.00 plus shiping which is the cheapest if ive seen if u really want these.

Back
Top Bottom