AIR TRAINER III's set to release for 2009: 7 colorways (updated 4/06/09)

Medicine balls look immaculate. Just gave my uncle my white/red/grey pair from 2002. These will be copped.

well I get one solid day to think about it and my sizes are gone from PYS. I need to re-evaluate how popular these might be and go from there..

It's true they were the first to get their stock in, and others may follow soon, but i've never seen a trainer push this many units, other than alimited edition shoe like your supreme trainers, 112 trainers, or the like. For all i KNow they got 10-15 larger sizes each. in the trainer world, that's alot of units.

Unless you know your area very well, this release may surprise some people

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

well I get one solid day to think about it and my sizes are gone from PYS. I need to re-evaluate how popular these might be and go from there..

It's true they were the first to get their stock in, and others may follow soon, but i've never seen a trainer push this many units, other than a limited edition shoe like your supreme trainers, 112 trainers, or the like. For all i KNow they got 10-15 larger sizes each. in the trainer world, that's a lot of units.

^ I know PYS having them kinda early surprised me but as soon as they confirmed they were shipping them out, I scored a pair. If you watch most ofthe sneaker blogs, they're still projecting them as an early August release so...dunno.

I'm sure I'll be able to get a second pair when I see what this first pair looks like.

Cant's wait
pimp.gif

Look's like the older heads are snatching these up with the quickness.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

It's true they were the first to get their stock in, and others may follow soon, but i've never seen a trainer push this many units, other than a limited edition shoe like your supreme trainers, 112 trainers, or the like. For all i KNow they got 10-15 larger sizes each. in the trainer world, that's a lot of units.

maybe PYS just didn't get a whole lot of pairs,
I'm thinking the Medicine Balls are releasing QS style like the OG cw red/grey am 1's and Atlantic Penny II's.
With Nike only giving stores like one FSR of 12 pairs, this way they won't sit at all and won't go on discount or hit outlet's.
Nike knows what they're doing and I applaud them on that.

them joints hit the store nd get copped out before the regular shoe shopper even wakes up for work...l0l. [creepy voice]*like it never happened*[creepyvoice]..
laugh.gif

well theres one FSR on that auction site currently and the seller has a bunch of other upcoming shoes that he has a "presell" on. This happened backwith the other 6 at IIIs that are listed in this thread.. The auction says JULY 25th to August 10th as their estimated arrival... His ETA on the other shoes inthe past have been perfect.

The team orange sc high bo's are also listed for about 6 weeks from now.. Time to spend all that saved cash many have had with the trainer drought fromthis decade

Back
Top Bottom