Air Yeezy 2 SoCal Availability

Greetings, fellow Southern California NikeTalkers.

As you may know, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 release is just around the corner. Although no official information has come forth, many are already lining up for arguably 2012's biggest release. A couple of friends and I are organizing an effort to make sure we are amongst the few that are guaranteed a pair come release date. As a board member, I wish to include all of you, my friends, in this effort. If interested, PM me. In the meantime, I'm off to camp out. 

UPDATE: I realize how many of us NTers are in this region but SoCal could mean anything from LA, OC, to San Diego. Please provide your location as to make it easier for members around your area to get in contact with you.

Chiming in.

From what I saw, the most hyped line [HoH @ Beverly Center] isn't there anymore. Either they got word of all HoH locations possibly doing raffles from now on, or they migrated the line elsewhere.

After what happen with the Foams you can almost guarantee a RAFFLE will be the only option any HoH will take with this release.

laugh.gif
pretty much giving up hope on these. any word on possible NDC online release?

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Greetings, fellow Southern California NikeTalkers.

As you may know, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 release is just around the corner. Although no official information has come forth, many are already lining up for arguably 2012's biggest release. A couple of friends and I are organizing an effort to make sure we are amongst the few that are guaranteed a pair come release date. As a board member, I wish to include all of you, my friends, in this effort. If interested, PM me. In the meantime, I'm off to camp out.
im in

Anyword on when and what time this raffle at HoH will happen? I'm glad they've done away with the camping. I remember driving by with the Concord fiasco too. That was ridiculous and obviously made me pass on those.

THAT list is not updated at all. like Slim said some shops have close their doors. I know some HOH's are getting them, but not all in socal. My best bet is Lakewood and Bev Center. Another wild card is NEO39 is Pasadena, but not sure.

Neo39 is outta the question. Someone mentioned there's a campout line there. HoH in OC supposedly informed folks they were getting them, which spurred a campout line similar to Beverly Center's, pre-announcement of raffles. I'd imagine they'd get them, but @!$# changes.

I got my yeezys last time at millennium but I heard them, beatnic (sp?) and all those old "low key" spots aren't low key no more since I heard people camping out there. Ima try raffle @ montalban since most pairs are gonna go there

they almost always do raffles now.

i got my yeezy 1 last time from a place i dont want to share,.. lol. but this is my winning gameplan :

hit store A that does a midnight raffle

hit store B that does a 6am raffle

hit store C that does 9am raffle.

and youre good.

forgot to add, the place i coppped from isnt even on that list. so, dont trust that it has "all" of the places

Any new info SoCal heads? Looks like from the other thread that these are too drop on June 9th and won't be available on NDC 
mad.gif

Where would they be available in la? Anyone want to work together somehow?
any hook ups? Pm?

Back
Top Bottom