Air Yeezy 2 SoCal Availability

Super down for this. i know for the first release Mecks did the same thing and actualy got a group of niketalkers to do this. ill see if i still have his number. im off work by 4pm thursday and off through the weekend.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Any new info SoCal heads? Looks like from the other thread that these are too drop on June 9th and won't be available on NDC 
mad.gif

It has been confirmed that these will not release on NDC

I made calls to multiple boutiques today and it seems that they will not have any info until next week.

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

^ I'm in the 626 area.

Do you any store that might carry the Yeezys in our area? I checked Attic and iKicks, but they said they won't......

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

^ seems like everyone is doing raffles, dont know whats the point of camping out.

Smaller boutiques may not do a raffle. Time is valuable to all of us but what I am saying is that camping out is the only way to guarantee yourself a pair. That, perseverance, and timeliness.

I passed by Neo in the morning on my way to work, saw people camping out so i asked for which shoes. Turns out lebrons but a store employee came and said they weren't getting any pairs
laugh.gif

But anyways i asked about the Yeezy's and they aren't getting those either.
So Pasadena will have 0 pairs it seems.

I'm Rollin with the gameplan I posted. Usually:
HoH lakewood and
HoH Beverly center get them,
millennium shoes (they Presell things and are super shady)
Sheikhs at del amo
Proper in long beach
UNDFTD (both locations)
And maybe mortalban

Not sure if NTLA or NTSM will get these . But I've been following their twitter accounts. They should let us know around WED.

Again I'm not sharing the location I copped my first pair. So don't ask me but you can text me : 3108029066

It won't be the Del Amo Mall's Shiekh location that's getting them.

Anyone know which colorway the "west coast" is receiving?

i see you rhythm ;]

from my experience, del amo gets everything , but usually like 10 pairs the day after release. my dude copped the levis pack there...

im thinking maybe shiekh galleria, but i dont really know..

Very good info guys. A guy on the yeezy thread said that the Shiekh's Fox Hills mall in Culver City will have the Platinum  (west coast cw) and another store up in Frisco. Not sure if its 100% truth but something to consider
Sucks for me, I won't be able to camp till after 5 pm Friday when I get off work. That could be too late to post up. Might have to go the raffle route at hoh Lakewood, or try my luck and see if South Coast/Del Amo etc have major lines already.....

626 area right here. Trying to figure out where to go too. Down to meet up and hold it down with other NTers though. Holler.

Originally Posted by MECKS

I'm Rollin with the gameplan I posted. Usually:
HoH lakewood and
HoH Beverly center get them,
millennium shoes (they Presell things and are super shady)
Sheikhs at del amo
Proper in long beach
UNDFTD (both locations)
And maybe mortalban

Not sure if NTLA or NTSM will get these . But I've been following their twitter accounts. They should let us know around WED.

Again I'm not sharing the location I copped my first pair. So don't ask me but you can text me : 3108029066
+
Blends
Primitive
Beatnic

Im pretty sure they will get em again. Blends for sure.

I guess ill be the first to update on this. I went up earlier this morning around 7am to go to HOH in beverly center. I planned on camping out luckly because my vacation time landed to 2 days before this and I have 2 weeks paid which feels great btw lol. Well as I went there there were about 15 heads there but not for the yeezys but the lebrons. I stayed around anyway. As I went to HOH that morning I talked to the people and they have said and confirmed they do not know if they are getting them in and if they do they WILL raffle. Not the raffle where you pay the retail and ticket cost and they call your number and you grab whatever size is available, its the raffle where you hope your the lucky one chosen and then you pay to purchase them. Apparently before I arrived or day before prior one of the guys in line said there was about 8 10 guys waiting on the yeezys but heard a store in santa barbra was going to have them? They didn't know what store or etc but ended up leaving. Me drive to s.b and not know FORSURE to cop? Nahh I'm good west covina to b.v. in a v8 was fun enough.

I didn't purchase the lebrons cause my main focus was on the yeezys but then I saw the hype on these and then I thought hmm I have my emergency cc, I guess ill put it to use so I waited in the sheik line. I was about the 12th person and luckly I was able to grab a 10. (I'm a 13 btw) so not even 5 min as I walk out thinking about listing them on C.L and ebay. Guy in a white infinity pulls up and asked me what size were those and if they were the lebrons. I told him yeah and a size 10. And he was looking for a 9 9.5 sooo I told him sorry and he said if I would take 450 and I declined and said 500. He said no and he seen them all on cl for 450 and I said fine waste gas go to their house and you'll spend maybe 20 30 on gas when you can get them here. Then he said ebay. Then I told him really? Pay fees and shipping while I have them here in the bag....? So his friend fronted him the rest and I made a sale. Lol.

I finally found a place who doesent want to confirm it but is on the forsure boat they'll receive these shoes but does not want to put it out there and have a line. I knew this place would have them due to the fact my buddy purchased them here when I bought mine in downtown off vine st. I didn't get to check the sheik store in culver city I just went home after leaving around 5 from beverly center. Ill ask my family if they can check and see since they live off la tijera and manchester. Called other places that had them last year even undftd and they will not say anything nor confirm they are getting them and people tried camping there too and they are not allowing it till they get a CONFIRM forsure they'll have them. Hope this all helps ill also post this in the nike talk thread to inform as well.

While at NTLA picking up the KO's, I asked them about next week and they said they aren't getting them. Still gonna follow there twitter so if they pull a fast one. But from a couple employees passing out the shoes and the cashier, they said they aren't.

Talk to the young lady at proper also they said they may not get them. They didn't get the miami beach models either but they did have the ko's. I'm going to see about the place I know who has them and see if the line has started if nothing ill check every day til about wednesday. Other stores should know by thurs no later than Friday morning and if they still dont , they're #+*#*@ lying. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom