Air Yeezy 2 SoCal Availability

Aren't some of these stores saying that you actually gotta be there for the ticket drawings?

What times are the actual raffles going down?

Blends and Attic you don't have to be present. Neo39's raffle is at 10am Saturday.

Anyone know what Proper is doing for the release?

Proper is doing first come, first serve and the line is maybe 20+ deep.
Neo39 you have to be present?

Just curious about Proper because every time I call they keep saying to sign up for the mailing list and/or follow on Twitter (which I already do). Not sure why they wouldn't just tell me there's a line outside.

You have to be present for the Neo39 drawing on Saturday according to their website. They are only passing out 150 tickets tonight at 630pm sharp.

Drove by BlendsLA and saw the long #*% line. Made a left and proceded to head home. 
laugh.gif

This release is crazy and Montalban will not have me hounding my phone again tomorrow. Over it. LOL. I am putting minimal effort in to getting these now.

Guess i'll try Neo 39 if the line looks decent...

EDIT

If you go back a few pages dude posted pics of the line outside Proper.

RE-EDIT

more news... Proper saying No to lines! 

I hope some of us on here get it. Trying to bring back what NT used to be and that was helping each other out. Eff the lurkers.

eFF Neo39 in Pasadena the Yeezy 2 raffle is rigged and shady AF!! i was in there today not knowing they only give tickets out from 5-9 as soon as i walk in i hear an employee on the phone telling someone "you can come in the store and get your raffle ticket anytime" then once he was done with his phone call i asked him if i could get a ticket and he said "No" to come back at 6:30 there only giving out a150 tickets because of the overwhelming response they ended up giving out all there tickets and it went passed 9pm. then i said "i just heard you tell someone on the phone you can pick up a raffle ticket anytime" he then denied it over and over again until i started getting pissed and he said "well she was an employees wife so she gets that benefit" lmfao shady as %#*$ then i was like "so you guys have your favorites that have benefits on copping" and he was like no you have to come back at 5-9 we have it like that because people work and i told him well i was at work last night people work at night and im here now. still no ticket they prolly woulda thrown mine away if the opportunity was given to me. I wouldn't waste my time guys theres gonna be prolly about 300 people in that small lil store front cops will be there and will prolly be a riot smh....only legit raffle would be if they take everyone's info down then right after they recieve tickets they do it in front of everyone. leaving the tickets out for 2 days they can easily switch out tickets and do some shady stuff but good luck to those trying that spot

Stopped by Blends Costa Mesa after work, scooped up a raffle ticket and shook.

So I got that and NiceKicks... *kanye shrug*

Let's see what happens...

Just got back from Neo 39. Seems like they learned from yesterday. I understand your frustation BennyFranktheKing but man...people are mad thirsty for these. If Neo does hook up their employees they'll do so and then sell the rest of the stock. They seldom hook up non-employees/family.

So far...

-Neo 39

-NiceKicks

-Proper (tomorrow)

-Montalban (tomorrow)

-various shady Twitter/Facebook giveaways.

LOL. 
laugh.gif

already chalking up this release as a loss though. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Stopped by Blends Costa Mesa after work, scooped up a raffle ticket and shook.

Fixed.
Did the same exact thing. Honestly, seem kinda shady. Like they really only have a handful of pairs. And I'm sure they gonna feed their homies first. 

Oh well.... My name is in the game. Also I think their fb page said they'll be around $100 over retail.....

Came back from Neo39, & Blends from LA luckily I was near the front, because those lines got deep!!!!!!!

Man this release is plain stupid. Good luck y'all!

oh damn didnt know that...Ima be driving by Blends SD tomorrow so might as well drop by and test my luck lol

only reason neo is making you show up on sat is to make publicity and buzz. someone is not gonna hear their number called and thats gonna be effed up
i posted this in the main yeezy thred, but every keeps posting yuku. this is what blends looked like today (thursday)

zi8Yu.jpg

line doubled or tripled when i left. they cut off the line somewhere but i didnt see.

How long you guys wait in line for @ Blends LA or Blends OC raffle tickets? Is Blends SA giving them away too? Thinking of stopping by today

Originally Posted by thefl3x

How long you guys wait in line for @ Blends LA or Blends OC raffle tickets? Is Blends SA giving them away too? Thinking of stopping by today

Not long at all. Probably 20mins if your there @ 330. Raffle begins @4 and the line was down the street no BS. Just get there early and don't park on the street cuz they tow @4.

Nike Montalban Twitter just opened RSVP a minute ago and it's now closed. Crazy thing I checked, now hoping I get something

Yo have you gotten a reply yet? I literally DM'ed them immediately....still haven't heard back.

i think its gonna take an hour like 21 mercer 2nd rsvp yesterday to confirm or not. someone said that they got a dm, but i call bs on that

Back
Top Bottom